Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing - 19 Dec 2020

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by marc campman, Dec 19, 2020.

1. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Welcome to the discussion board of our Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing starting on 19 December 2020. Use this board to ask questions or to engage in conversations with your tutor and your fellow learners.

2. Hannah McArthy

Hannah McArthy New Member

Hello! I am planning on doing my assignments based on a program I am launching for my job. Is that okay? I will be creating a webpage and putting together keywords for the page itself as well as the advertisements. I wanted to confirm this was a viable option since it wasn't a page I was creating on a hosting site, such as Weebly. Which, I have created one for my resume and samples of work. Thanks so much! @marc campman

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  3. Amanda_48

Amanda_48 New Member

Hi Marc,
    Due to some recent updates from SimpliLearn, there aren't courses to register for - especially for January 8&9. Do you know when this error will be fixed or who we can email?

4. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi Hannah, that is fine. SEO works for every website. So whether it's a personal site or a product site, the concepts are the same.

Hannah McArthy likes this.
  5. Pratik Shirsat

Hi Marc, Which free SEO tool is best suited to find out how any webpage is strong/weak for SEO? Sitechecker is only giving a basic outlook on the heading. Is there any tool like yoast SEO? Also, how to use yoast SEO tool for webpages other than wordpress? I downloaded the free version file but do not know how to install or use it.

6. marc campman

marc campman Customer
    Customer

Hi Pratik, you need to go into wordpress and then add yoast seo as a plugin. You can only use it inside wordpress.org (hosted version). Re. SEO tool, i shared quite a few tools so its for you to decide which one suits you best. The best is Semrush but it quite expensive. Although they do have a 2 week trial version which you could use for your projects

7. SRILEKHA SHARMA

SRILEKHA SHARMA New Member

Hi Marc, is it necessary to have a domain when we are working on this project? I know you had mentioned it in one of your classes, but I am a bit in the dark about whether I should be buying a domain or should I be sharing the login and password of the website with you in order for you to assess it? Kindly advice.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021 at 8:42 PM