Preparing TOGAF Level1 and Level2

Discussion in 'IT Service Management - ITIL/ITSM/TOGAF' started by _52692, Apr 3, 2019.

1. _52692

_52692 New Member

I have enrolled with Simplilearn via elearning mode of training, I would like to get some cues on preparing for the certification.

Few questions:
    - When do we write the level 1 exam, do we write both exams together or can we write level1 after completing L1 course material.
    - How do you go through course, i felt the course very non-practical and borning. I have kind of lost the motivation as well....would like to hear from the community

2. _39451

_39451 Active Member

Hi there!

Please enroll and attend the classroom sessions. They are really good and the instructors are experienced and knowledgeable! They will guide you through the whole course. I had the same feeling when i started reading on my own and watched the self paced course slide videos. But enrolling and being committed to a batch changed things drastically. You will have fellow learners to look up to and compete with :) Hope this helps! You can also join the Simplilearn TOGAF communilty on linkedIn. There are quite a few of us from various batches in there and happy to help!

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13623659/

Best,
    Chandan

3. Moghul.

Moghul. Well-Known Member
    Alumni