Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner || Trainer- Mr. Hirak || Jun 5,6,12,13,19,20,26,27 ||

Mohammed Faizan_1

Simplilearn Support
Hello Everyone, this is the community thread for PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner ( Jun 5,6,12,13,19,20,26,27) batch, handled by Mr. Hirak. So I request all of you to use this community thread for all course-related queries.

Trenade

From a study point of view, how soon aftr the 4 weekends of lectures can we take the Foundation exam?

The PDF print out hard copy of the manual, is it allowed for the exam? or only the actual book(first hand or second hand or any hand) is allowed?

Hi All, @Mohammed Faizan_1, ... which Lessons/Chapters are we going to do this weekend (12/13th June 2021) in the Live Online classes?I want to go through.
Hi @Trenade , Our Trainer Mr. Hirak mentioned/budgeted the following lessons will be planned for the upcoming weekend of 12/13th June.
12th June: Organization Theme, Quality Theme, Plans Theme.
13th June: Risk Theme and Change Theme.
Hope that helps.

Trenade

Hi @Revathi_17 @Support Simplilearn(4685)
Please help me with a few questions I have? Lecturer was unable to sufficiently answer.
1. You said pass mark for both exams is 33%. Lecturer says it's 33/60, which is 55%. Which is correct?
2. Exam guide & lecturer says Foundation Exam is closed book. But we are writing at home online remotely. So is this not open book? How will it be policed or monitored? 3. Are availability of Foundation & Practitioner Exam dates/times bookings avail ANYTIME?
4. Do we get exam results &certification immediately after the exam? 5. Does the online exam allow SKIPPING questions to come back to them later?
Thanks

there are slots available for tomorrow.. please grab it.. i have scheduled foundation for tomorrow
Done with my foundation exam. I will not say it is super easy, but it is not that tough also. All the best for the all the learners. Booked my next one on next Thursday, the availability are tricky for the practitioner exam ...

Trenade

Done with my foundation exam. I will not say it is super easy, but it is not that tough also. All the best for the all the learners. Booked my next one on next Thursday, the availability are tricky for the practitioner exam ...
Hi all. I just did my Foundation Exam now. Yes, it wasn't very straight forward. I think it was OK.
I need do book Practitioner soon now.

Hi All, Gave my foundation. Cleared. Please study hard as the questions are not direct.
Anyone who completed Practitioner as well? Please provide your inputs. I scheduled mine for Sunday.

Trenade

Hi All, Gave my foundation. Cleared. Please study hard as the questions are not direct.
Anyone who completed Practitioner as well? Please provide your inputs. I scheduled mine for Sunday.
Yes I also felt Foundation was not direct. I would also like to know who did Practitioner yet? I scheduled for next week Sat.

Yes I also felt Foundation was not direct. I would also like to know who did Practitioner yet? I scheduled for next week Sat.
I booked on next Saturday as well, I think this exam will be much difficult and different as this is open book-. I understand you can have a second laptop/devices to have your e-book.

Gave my Practitioner on Sunday. Cleared by God's grace. It was really tough. Please prepare thoroughly. You have to read Appendix and as well as roles described in Appendix C. Under project assurance they sub divided again those to(user , supplier and business assurance) delegated roles. Even though it is open book, you really cant find things exactly the same. I request all of you those who are planning to give exam to prepare conceptually all topics.

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Gave my Practitioner on Sunday. Cleared by God's grace. It was really tough. Please prepare thoroughly. You have to read Appendix and as well as roles described in Appendix C. Under project assurance they sub divided again those to(user , supplier and business assurance) delegated roles. Even though it is open book, you really cant find things exactly the same. I request all of you those who are planning to give exam to prepare conceptually all topics.
Great! Thanks for sharing your feedback @Prasanthi Bugga

The time constraints was an issue too, you will not much time to open book and search for every question, try managing the time well

Congratulation. did you used the online book in the exam. have they allowed you to have 2 devices in the exam? should we install the exam browser in both the devices?

Last edited:

Trenade

Hi all. I just finished mine. Unfortunately I failed. @Prasanthi Bugga is right. It was very tough.
The questions are very conceptional & I feel like just reading the notes doesn't fully help. I feel like we should have had access to more case study past paper questions.
I went through all material but still found it a challenge.
How has everyone's experience been??

Jyoti_91

I failed too...I wish simplilearn gives more sample Practitioner Exam papers as just two is not enough. Morover it was harder the ones they provided. I have checked the internet but there are no sample papers and some provided are old