Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Project Guidance for Business Analytics with Excel

Joan Nash

Oh, thank you so much for the steps;I'll need them. Maybe you can try to make a video on this topic? It would be instrumental; I think all people first look for a solution to the problem on YouTube. For example, I had a problem; I could not transfer the table from one application to another; I searched for a video on YouTube but found nothing. Then I asked a question on the forum, and a user with the nickname Hardy wrote, hey bro watch the video here, and from this video, I understood how to do everything just repeated what was done in the video succeeded. Hardy, if you're reading this, then know that I'm insanely grateful to you.

Last edited:

Preethi B S

Hi ,
i have taken Business analytics course in simplilearn and completed assesment and project but i am unable to upload my excel file source code.

Varun_187

Hi ,
i have taken Business analytics course in simplilearn and completed assesment and project but i am unable to upload my excel file source code.
Preeti do not upload excel, just share the screenshots or you may save them as PDF and share that. Worked for me, got the certificate in two days.