Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

project of advanced web analytics

Hello can i get a sample copy of advanced web analytics project as there is no live class, there is no guidance how to do that and how to complete it , kindly advise

Hashim

Hi,
It is difficult to understand the topic without LIVE CLASSES. Can you please suggest some recordings with regards to Advanced web analytics?

Thanks
Jyoti!

Hi , I am looking for a sample project for Advanced Web Analytics as there are no LIVE CLASSES and without guidance, it is difficult to cover the whole project. This is totally new course for me. Kindly advise and help. Thanks

Can anyone from simplilearn team explain why no live classes for this course? It is one of the most difficult topics and we are left on our own?

Pratha Vora

Hi , I am looking for a sample project for Advanced Web Analytics as there are many projects in that particular course and there are no LIVE CLASSES. Kindly advise and help. Thanks

Rahul Kumar Bairwa

Customer
Customer
Hi , I am looking for a sample project for Advanced Web Analytics as there are many projects in that particular course and there are no LIVE CLASSES. Kindly advise and help. Thanks
Hi Pratha,

I am sharing the Advanced web Analytics projects with you. Kindly check the attached file.

Regards,
Rahul Bairwa
Learner Success Manager

Attachments

• 812161_2950_118_1_1577369026_Advanced Web Analytics - Project 2 - Bulding Blocks.pdf
    683.8 KB · Views: 18