Project Samples

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Anthony Williams, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Nagma_1

Nagma_1 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Bimlesh,

Please be informed that we do not have any provision to provide the project assistance/sample projects for advanced courses.I request you to attend the live class or go through the recordings which helps you to complete your projects.

Also, Course resource documents and assessment tab explanations will be helpful.

2. Ishita Mukherjee

Can I get a project sample just to get an idea of how it has to be documented in the word file ?
    Pl. help its going to be my first project to be submitted.
    My mail id mukhi.ishita@gamil.com

3. Nagma_1

Hi Ishita,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to provide the sample projects for advanced courses, however, please refer to either recording or attend the live class where the trainer will guide you on how to work the projects also you can refer to the Self Learning Videos.

Also, Course Resource materials and project description will help you where clear explanations were provided to complete the project.

however we do share the sample projects for the first 2 courses only(no projects will shared for the advanced courses).

4. Ishita Mukherjee

I

5. Ishita Mukherjee

Hello Nagma,
    i am not able to access the recordings nd live sessions of Shivani narang ma'am she was my mentor and she was guiding me in the completion of the project. Pls help me in this as my project completion is getting delayed.

6. Sabeer Hussain Salman

hi salman here can u share the sample projects to my mail id ziasalman32@gmail.com

7. Nagma_1

Hi Bimesh,

Please be informed that we do not have the provision to provide the project assistance/sample projects. I suggest you to attend the live class where the trainer will help you on how to perform the projects, recordings also will help you to perform the projects.

Also, project descriptions were in detail on how to perform the projects.

8. Genevive D'souza

@nagma yes what you said is partially right. But there is a structure on how the projects need to be submitted, which is not understood by the learner, because the trainer just gives a brief, due to lack of time. Whereas, if a sample is given the projects can be submitted accordingly. And we are aware that it is the right way to do the projects.

9. Nagma_1

Hi Bimlesh,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to share the sample projects for the advanced course as all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project.

10. Sanyam_3

Sanyam_3 Member

I also Need samples for
    Advanced SEO
    Advanced Mobile Marketing
    Advanced Conversion Optimization
    advanced Pay Per Click
    Advanced Web Analytics

11. Nagma_1

Hi Sanyam,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to share the sample projects for the advanced course as all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project also I request you to attend the live class as trainers will help you to work on your projects.

12. Sachin gulia

Sachin gulia Customer
    Customer

Please share the copy of sample projects to my email id as well.

Thank you
    sachin gulia
    sachingulia2612@gmail.com

13. Sweta Baghel

Sweta Baghel New Member

14. Nagma_1

Hi Sanyam,

I am sorry to inform you that we don't have the provision to provide the sample projects for the advanced course, I request you to attend the live class where the trainer will guide on how to work on projects and all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project.

15. Nagma_1

Hi Swetam

I am sorry to inform you that we don't have the provision to provide the sample projects for the advanced course, I request you to attend the live class where the trainer will guide on how to work on projects and all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project.

16. Mizba Lakdawala

17. Erwin wijaya

Erwin wijaya Member

Hi Sir, can you please send me all the sample projects, including the sample projects for the Digital & Social Selling Certified Associate Training program?
    My email is ewijaya74@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
    Erwin

18. Nagma_1

Hi Mizba,

If you need sample projects for mastering SEO and Mastering Social media then please raise the ticket where the concerned team will help you.

19. Nagma_1

Hi Erwin,

If you need sample projects for mastering SEO and Mastering Social media then please raise the ticket where the concerned team will help you.