Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Project Samples

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
i also need sample projects for advanced classes thanks. my email id veemal16@gmail.com
Hi Bimlesh,

Please be informed that we do not have any provision to provide the project assistance/sample projects for advanced courses.I request you to attend the live class or go through the recordings which helps you to complete your projects.

Also, Course resource documents and assessment tab explanations will be helpful.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Can I get a project sample just to get an idea of how it has to be documented in the word file ?
Pl. help its going to be my first project to be submitted.
My mail id mukhi.ishita@gamil.com
Hi Ishita,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to provide the sample projects for advanced courses, however, please refer to either recording or attend the live class where the trainer will guide you on how to work the projects also you can refer to the Self Learning Videos.

Also, Course Resource materials and project description will help you where clear explanations were provided to complete the project.

however we do share the sample projects for the first 2 courses only(no projects will shared for the advanced courses).

Hi Ishita,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to provide the sample projects for advanced courses, however, please refer to either recording or attend the live class where the trainer will guide you on how to work the projects also you can refer to the Self Learning Videos.

Also, Course Resource materials and project description will help you where clear explanations were provided to complete the project.

however we do share the sample projects for the first 2 courses only(no projects will shared for the advanced courses).
I
Hi Ishita,

Hello Nagma,
i am not able to access the recordings nd live sessions of Shivani narang ma'am she was my mentor and she was guiding me in the completion of the project. Pls help me in this as my project completion is getting delayed.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
i also need sample projects for advanced classes thanks. my email id veemal16@gmail.com
Hi Bimesh,

Please be informed that we do not have the provision to provide the project assistance/sample projects. I suggest you to attend the live class where the trainer will help you on how to perform the projects, recordings also will help you to perform the projects.

Also, project descriptions were in detail on how to perform the projects.

@nagma yes what you said is partially right. But there is a structure on how the projects need to be submitted, which is not understood by the learner, because the trainer just gives a brief, due to lack of time. Whereas, if a sample is given the projects can be submitted accordingly. And we are aware that it is the right way to do the projects.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Bimlesh,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to share the sample projects for the advanced course as all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project.

Sanyam_3

I also Need samples for
Advanced SEO
Advanced Mobile Marketing
Advanced Conversion Optimization
advanced Pay Per Click
Advanced Web Analytics

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
I also Need samples for
Advanced SEO
Advanced Mobile Marketing
Advanced Conversion Optimization
advanced Pay Per Click
Advanced Web Analytics
Hi Sanyam,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to share the sample projects for the advanced course as all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project also I request you to attend the live class as trainers will help you to work on your projects.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Sanyam,

I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the provision to share the sample projects for the advanced course as all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project also I request you to attend the live class as trainers will help you to work on your projects.
Hi Sanyam,

I am sorry to inform you that we don't have the provision to provide the sample projects for the advanced course, I request you to attend the live class where the trainer will guide on how to work on projects and all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Please share the copy of sample projects to my email id.

Sweta Baghel
baghelsweta2012@gmail.com
Hi Swetam

I am sorry to inform you that we don't have the provision to provide the sample projects for the advanced course, I request you to attend the live class where the trainer will guide on how to work on projects and all the required description about the project for the course are available in the Course Resource section in the Self-learning tab in your LMS, kindly check your LMS for the same. We do not share any sample project as we cover every concept in the course which is required to do the project and also provide the complete description of the project.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi,

I would really appreciate it if I can get examples as well.

mizba.laksajan@gmail.com.

Thank you!!
Hi Mizba,

If you need sample projects for mastering SEO and Mastering Social media then please raise the ticket where the concerned team will help you.

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Sir, can you please send me all the sample projects, including the sample projects for the Digital & Social Selling Certified Associate Training program?
My email is ewijaya74@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Erwin
Hi Erwin,

If you need sample projects for mastering SEO and Mastering Social media then please raise the ticket where the concerned team will help you.