Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

questions

Duaa Mouawad

Alumni
I had questions I hope someone can help :

First : A Project Manager is in the planning stage and is evaluating risks in the project. He wants to improve the project's chances of success by evaluating all possible risks. As a part of risk management planning and identification, he has used a standard questionnaire to identify risks and has identified about 20 risks in the project. What should he do before moving to the next process, “qualitative risk analysis”?

SELECT THE CORRECT ANSWER

A-Prioritize risk by determining each risk's probability and impact

B-Update project management plan and other project documents based on inputs from these risks

C-Communicate the status of identified risks to stakeholders

D-Continue to identify more risks using other tools and techniques

Why the situational D ?

Second: What is Heuristic Estimate ?

Third: What is attrition rate ?

Fourth: why i should have pmo since i had pm what the different between them ?

Fifth: Since the project life cycles sub set from product life cycles , how is the proudest life cycles start before project life cycles ?

Six: : what is the Staffing Management Plan , Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) , Project organization chart , Regulatory Inspections ?

Seven : our project team has completed the project work. Which of the following is NOT done before the project is closed?

A- Ensure that the schedule baseline has been updated

B- Get formal acceptance of the deliverable from the customer

C-Make sure that the scope of the project was completed

D-Verify that the product acceptance criteria have been met

why A ??

Duaa Mouawad

Alumni
Which of the following is NOT true with regard to ROI (Return on Investment)?
A- It defines the cumulated net income from an investment at a given point in time or during a defined period.
B- It includes investment and direct and indirect costs and may include allowances for capital cost, depreciation, risk of loss, and/or inflation
C- It is generally stated in currency units, as a percentage, or as an index figure.
D- It is the time when cumulated net income is equal to the investment.
This is True why this the answer the question ask about Not true ?? so confuse

Duaa Mouawad

Alumni
A project is in the execution stage. The customer comes back with an additional feature to be added in the forthcoming milestone delivery. The project team has assessed the impact of the change by performing Integrated Change Control. The Project Manager should:
A- Hold a meeting with the customer to explain why it is not a good option to incorporate change requests during project execution
B- Create a change request and proceed for review by the Change Control Board
C- Review Quality Management Plan and evaluate the effect of the additional feature on quality .
The team already evaluate the impact " assessed the impact of the change by performing Integrated Change Control " can anybody explain the step for Chang request ?
D- Notify stakeholders affected by change