Separate names with a comma.
Recommended. Know people from your network.
Don't have an account?Sign up Now
To reset your password, enter the email address you registered with and we"ll send your instructions on their way.
Discussion in 'Masters Program - Customers only' started by Dominic Atuahene, Oct 1, 2019.
please i need help with loading of text file and CSV files in R studio. how can i get some tutoring
I found a way to upload the files. I am not sure if it is the proper way to do it.
1. Open Practice Lab
2. in R Studio click on +New Folder to create a folder e.g "Dataset"
3. Once created Tick "Dataset" then go to More then Set as Working Directory
4. Double click to open the folder "Dataset"
5. Click on Upload to upload the dataset from you local machine.
4. The path would be ("~/FolderName")
BankCustomer <- read.csv("Demo 1_ Identifying Data Structures.csv")