Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

RAHUL G Prince2Agile 16/01/2021

If someone has Axelos Handbook for Prince2 Agile then kindly share it.. will Simplilearn material (ppt document) is enough for Agile practitioner exam ? i believe it is open book exam so which book shall we refer for practitioner

If someone has Axelos Handbook for Prince2 Agile then kindly share it.. will Simplilearn material (ppt document) is enough for Agile practitioner exam ? i believe it is open book exam so which book shall we refer for practitioner

Hi Poonam, No the simplelearn ppt, will not be enough, I believe there is a soft copy of the Prince 2 handbook that is available in the resources, which you may download. Before we even think of Practitioner exam, we first need to appear for the Foundation exam, which is a closed book MCQ with 50% pass marks. Only after that we will be able to appear for Practitioner exam.

Regards,
Sreedhar

Where is resources reading material for Prince2 Agile program - is there hand book. I believe the one under my learnings will not be sufficient.
Link Above seems to be paid version...
can someone paste the link - reading material reference?

Hi Poonam, No the simplelearn ppt, will not be enough, I believe there is a soft copy of the Prince 2 handbook that is available in the resources, which you may download. Before we even think of Practitioner exam, we first need to appear for the Foundation exam, which is a closed book MCQ with 50% pass marks. Only after that we will be able to appear for Practitioner exam.

Regards,
Sreedhar
Hi All,

For all our batch mates reference, am sharing the URL to download the Ebook of Axelos Prince 2.

Hope this will be useful for you all.

https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017

Regards,
Sreedhar
1.is this official handbook Prince2 Agile Practitioner exam? I don't think simiplilearn has shared the reference materials except the one's in downloadable section.
2. Do we get free access to Axelos materials? etc
Few question unanswered can someone respond it will be helpful
thank you

Hi,
Could you please suggest if its mandatory to buy the Axelos pdf in $85? Is there no free version available?
My cell ( Whats app) number - 9988824601. Pls feel free to ping me or call me

Regards
Sumeet

Where is resources reading material for Prince2 Agile program - is there hand book. I believe the one under my learnings will not be sufficient.
Link Above seems to be paid version...
can someone paste the link - reading material reference?
Hi Raqeeb,

Try exploring the My resources in the simplilearn dashboard.

Regards,
Sree

Himanshu Jain_9

Hi Friends,

I was curious to find information related to booking exam, and I found this useful link (you all may find it useful as well):

I do have couple unanswered questions though (thread above doesn't have clear answer on these):
1. Is it necessary to buy personal copy of Axelos Book or someone having it can share with others?
my assumption is; yes, we need to buy our own copy from Axelos

2. Is course same for Prince2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner Exam, Or, there are specific chapters for Foundation and Practitioner exams?
my assumption is; course is same. Foundation is more focused on knowledge and Practitioner is more focused on application.

If anyone of you has any precise info on above queries, please share.

Thanks
Himanshu Jain

Hi Friends,

I was curious to find information related to booking exam, and I found this useful link (you all may find it useful as well):

I do have couple unanswered questions though (thread above doesn't have clear answer on these):
1. Is it necessary to buy personal copy of Axelos Book or someone having it can share with others?
my assumption is; yes, we need to buy our own copy from Axelos

2. Is course same for Prince2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner Exam, Or, there are specific chapters for Foundation and Practitioner exams?
my assumption is; course is same. Foundation is more focused on knowledge and Practitioner is more focused on application.

If anyone of you has any precise info on above queries, please share.

Thanks
Himanshu Jain
for point 1, I think Simplilearn must have developed its course based on the Axelos book. I think if we read and understand that well that should be good enough. Its always good to have the book but it cost GBP 85.

I agree to your assumptions on point 2.

1.is this official handbook Prince2 Agile Practitioner exam? I don't think simiplilearn has shared the reference materials except the one's in downloadable section.
2. Do we get free access to Axelos materials? etc
Few question unanswered can someone respond it will be helpful
thank you
I think the link which Sree gave is for Prince 2, not prince 2 Agile.

Hi All,

For all our batch mates reference, am sharing the URL to download the Ebook of Axelos Prince 2.

Hope this will be useful for you all.

https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017

Regards,
Sreedhar
Hi Sreedhar

This link related to Prince2 . but we are looking Axelos ebook for Prince2 Agile

I found below link for ebook but unable to download the same.. if anyone has ebook then attach the same in this forum it would help us to clear exam

Hi Sreedhar

This link related to Prince2 . but we are looking Axelos ebook for Prince2 Agile

I found below link for ebook but unable to download the same.. if anyone has ebook then attach the same in this forum it would help us to clear exam

Hi Poonam,

Did you get the Ebook for Prince 2 Agile? I agree, if anyone got the ebook and can share with us that will be a great help.

Also can you please help me with the inputs for task 7 & 8 of the Pandemic Covid-19 Melville Labs? Task 8 is more to do with the Agilometer & reports analysis, but 7 is bit confusing.

Please feel free to ping me on mobile # 9949658593.

Regards,
Sree