RBEI-Nipun: ML-Certified

Discussion in 'Masters Program - Customers only' started by _79064, Jun 25, 2020.

1. _79064

_79064 New Member

Hi,

I have completed all the courses under RBEI-Ninpun: ML- Certified master program and even received the certificate for all the individual courses. But the final Master Program Certificate is still unlocked and it is showing the course completed is 6 out of 7. But I have no idea which course still needs to completed since I have received the certificate for all the course. Can you please look into?

2. _81306

_81306 New Member

I submitted the project. It is showing "Your project is under assessment. You will hear from us soon.". Whom should I contact ? Thank you.

3. _83351

_83351 New Member

Dear Team,
    I have completed the the course "RBEI-Nipun: ML-Certified" waiting for the final certification(Master program certificate), could you please check & send the final certification to my mail id
    Full Name: Sunil K Pankajakshan

4. Hitesh H S

Hitesh H S Active Member
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Sunil,

I have forwarded your query to the relevant team and please allow us 24 - 48 business hours to get back to you with a response. Your patience is highly appreciated in this regard.

Happy Learning !!

_86662 likes this.