Real Time Projects and Mimic Pro Simulation

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Aqn189, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Aqn189

Aqn189 Member
    Alumni

I am a new student with the digital marketing master's program, and I need some clarifications about the projects for the OSL. (I have read thru the thread from Sweety Shimal).
    1 - For the OSL real-time project, I can pick any project of the four projects to work on. Correct?
    2 - Except for project 1, the other three do not require a website and the project is simulated thru the Mimic engine. Correct?
    3 - When and How can I get the course "code" to create the Stukent login account?
    4 - According to Sweety Shimal I can participate in both the OSL and LVC simulation exercises/projects.
    5 - Both the OSL and LVC use the same simulation and the difference is one is instructor led and the other is not?
    6 - Will students still have access to the Stukent account after they have completed the DMCA or Masters courses? IF they need to get more exercises with the simulator.
    7 - Are there additional instructions for working with Mimic? I have downloaded the Stukent Lab - Mimic Pro Introduction and The Mimic Pro (Kent's Camera Kastle).
    I am aware that my questions are perhaps redundant, since this is a very extensive program i just need to get the basic understanding of the whole program before I get carried away in the wrong direction.
    Thank you and I am looking forward to your response.

2. Archita Mishra

Archita Mishra Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi,

We had got a ticket from your side a few weeks back and I hope we clarified all the above queries pointwise. Please do let us know for any further questions and we will be glad to help you.