Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Recordings are now available on LMS:

Roopesh Naidu

NA
Simplilearn Support
Trainer
Path – Login to LMS > Click My Courses Tab > Click on the Course > Click on Batch Tab on Left Panel > Under Registered Batches > You will find Download Recordings > New Pop up will list the class recordings > Please click on Download Icon

_20400

I am not seeing a batch tab to click on. I clicked on the DMCA course but the only tabs are for syllabus, classes, projects, and certificate.

Path – Login to LMS > Click My Courses Tab > Click on the Course > Click on Batch Tab on Left Panel > Under Registered Batches > You will find Download Recordings > New Pop up will list the class recordings > Please click on Download Icon
can you help me how to attend the training..

meena_22

Hi,I have taken PMP online classes from simplilearn in July 2017 Sridhar sir's batch.But due to some reasons I couldn't take the PMP exam.Now I am thinking to take exam.The training I have taken is PMBOK 5th edition but now its 6th edition. So whether I can get recordings for 6th editions as I had taken already course and training for 5th edition form simplilearn.
Thanks for support

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hi,I have taken PMP online classes from simplilearn in July 2017 Sridhar sir's batch.But due to some reasons I couldn't take the PMP exam.Now I am thinking to take exam.The training I have taken is PMBOK 5th edition but now its 6th edition. So whether I can get recordings for 6th editions as I had taken already course and training for 5th edition form simplilearn.
Thanks for support
Hi Learner,

Please raise a new ticket to have a closure look on your query.