Redeem Test Voucher

Discussion in 'IT Service Management - ITIL/ITSM/TOGAF' started by justinwbaker, Apr 22, 2015.

1. justinwbaker

justinwbaker New Member
    Alumni

I have searched all over the site and don't see how to get my free test voucher. I purchased the training, which includes the exam fee, but I need to schedule my exam and can't find how.

2. Siddharth Sharma

Siddharth Sharma Administrator

justinwbaker: we have escalated the query to support team. It should get resolved in couple of days.

3. Support Simplilearn(4685)

Support Simplilearn(4685) Well-Known Member
    Alumni

Hi Justin,

Drop us an email to support@simplilearn.com with below details to get your exam booked.

Full Name :
    Registered Email id :
    Phone No :
    Home Address :
    Preferred Exam Date & Time :

We will share the exam voucher within 2-3 business days, once we receive the details.

4. mk230973

mk230973 New Member
    Alumni

Hi All

It looks like I have the same problem. I couldn't find the possibility to get exam voucher.
    The possibility to take ITIL v.3 Foundation exam was the main reason, why I bought the course.
    I sent a request to Support team yesterday direct from web-site, but unfortunately didn't get any response.

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Mike

5. Shruti

Shruti -

Hi Mike - I have forwarded your email id and raised your concern. Our team is working on it. You will receive an email within 24 hours.

6. lopamudra

lopamudra Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Mikhail,

We have already sent your request to our team to get the exam booked. It will take 2-3 business days to get the voucher from Examination Institute and to share it with you.

7. agunn900

agunn900 New Member
    Alumni

Does the ITIL Foundation online exam need to be booked or can it be taken at any time once a voucher has been supplied. Is e-mailing support@simplilearn.com all that is required to get the voucher.

8. Faramerz Baria(3059)

Alumni

Hey
    here are some points you would need to keep in mind whilst registering for an exam. You may not get the timeslot you need on the date you need it. most of the good timeslots are usually taken.
    It will need to be booked and in some cases such as mine you may not get the timeslot you need. I had to wait around 2 weeks for a good timeslot as per my requirement. So no you cannot take it "any time"

9. Diane (2872)

Diane (2872) New Member
    Alumni

I encountered the same problem. After searching all over the site I came across this thread and emailed support for a voucher for the ITIL Intermediate SO course. After not hearing anything back for 5 days, I emailed again. Finally I got a response saying my exam fees have not been paid. I specifically purchased courses that include exam fees. Still waiting to hear back from them on this. Sounds pretty sketchy to me at this point...

10. Prasad Chandrakant Pawale

As per the subscription, I unlocked my certificate before the due date.
    Also, while I purchased this subscription, the sales team told me that this exam voucher will be available for one year.
    I purchased the training, which includes the exam fee, but I need to schedule my exam and can't find how.

User name: prasadcpawale
    email id - prasad.c.pawale@hotmail.com

Kind regards,
    Prasad