RMP Certification Course related PDU

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Ahmed Beshara(3063), Mar 16, 2016.

1. Ahmed Beshara(3063)

Dears

I already having PMP certification since 2014, and few days ago I take the course "RMP Certification Course" from SimpliLearn, my inquires is as follows :-
    1. How can I benefit from that course to report it to PMI and get 30 PDU for the eligibility to register for the exam of PMI-RMP.
    2. How can I re-use the same course to report earned PDU required for renew of my PMP certification, and what these PDUs distributed per PMI talent (Technical, Leadership & Strategy)

2. B K S Prasad

B K S Prasad Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni Trainer

1. For PMI-RMP, as usual you need to enter in the RMP application under the RMP education section. This is the same way which you filled for PMP application when you appeared for PMP examination. The RMP PDU certificate will be issued by Simplilearn.
    2. For the Talent triangle distribution, when you are entering the CCR in the PMI webset, when you select the training attended details it should automatically consider the distribution. If this is not happening write to getcertified@simplilearn.com to get the information.

3. Sameer Nayak

Sameer Nayak Active Member

Hello Prasad.

If I take the SimpliLearn RMP course, Can I use the PDU's earned towards the renewal of my PMP and also towards the RMP exam?

Thanks
    Sameer

4. Mukesh Sahu

Mukesh Sahu Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Yes, You can use for both purpose.

5. Sameer Nayak

Sameer Nayak Active Member

Thanks Mukesh. If I use those PDUs for let's say writing the RMP exam, then can I also use the same PDUs for renewing my PMP. Best...

6. Mukesh Sahu

Mukesh Sahu Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Sameer,

Yes it can be used for both. But please ensure your PMP certification date is prior to the RMP course completion certificate date.

Regards,
    Mukesh

7. Syed Khalid(1801)

Alumni

Can somebody suggest any good book for PMI-RMP training ?