RMP self learning course doesn't reflect PMBOK 6th edition?

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Keerthi Kiran Yaga, May 16, 2020.

1. Keerthi Kiran Yaga

Good day @tim jerome and All,

Request for your help. I am going through my self learning PMI-RMP certification course and found that the simplilearn material doesn't reflect or call out "Implement Risk Responses". I assume the old version of PMBOK says that "Control Risks" is equal to "11.6 Implement Risk Responses" + "11.7Monitor Risks"!

Also the simplilearn material states that there are only 6 processes in "Project Risk management" knowledge area.

My question is, will I pass the PMI-RMP with the above discrepancies in simplilearn PMI-RMP material.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
    Kiran Yaga

2. Keerthi Kiran Yaga

Hi Simplilearn team,

Is there an accepted time frame under which I can get a response and a resolution on my query above?

Appreciate an update.

Regards,
    Kiran Yaga

3. Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff Member Alumni

Hi Keerthi,

Please refer to the materials which are provided by Simplilearn and this will help you to understand the course better ad to gain a piece of good knowledge.Happy Learning.

4. Walmik Ushir

Walmik Ushir New Member

I do not find any ebook for this PMI-RMP course. The processes are also not explained with some practical examples.

5. Rajat_Kumar

Rajat_Kumar Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Walmik, We would like to say that we will definitely take your feedback on the same for future improvements, however at this moment we do not have anything else to offer you.