Contest Salary Hike and Promotion is possible only with Project Experience Certificate and Course Completion

Discussion in 'Big Data and Analytics' started by Roopesh Naidu, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Roopesh Naidu

Simplilearn Support Trainer

Projects are a vital part of your learning, as it helps fetch you Project Experience Certificate which will help Shift career fields, Get promoted and Gain a good salary hike.....

Along with this please ensure you have Minimum 80% of attendance in a session and complete Minimum 80% of your course to get you Course Completion Certificate, Both these certificates will help you apply your knowledge in the real world and move up the ladder.

Post completion of your course please submit via LMS on below path:
    Path - Login to LMS > Click My Courses Tab > Click on the Course > Click on Projects on Left Panel > Submit the Projects as per details requested > Kindly attached supporting files > Click on Submit Project

or get any help related to the project you can write to us on Simplitalk (Please use you LMS User ID and Password to access this page)

Join our Project mentoring sessions, or reach us through Help & Support from your E-Learning account. So get started…submit your project, Get Ahead.

2. DIVAKAR PISUPATI

Alumni

Hi
    I have completed my course and wanted to start with project submission. Please let me know how to start with and do you have any courses to help on the same?

Thanks
    Divakar

3. Naga Raju Neeli(4371)

Alumni

I am in the same boat, please do let me know the steps to follow or any instructions for project submission.

4. Sundus Abdallah Al Khatib

I am new memeber as well , did not finish my course yet , but I would like to know more as well about the project submission

5. Rakesh Dubey

Rakesh Dubey New Member

I have already started with the Project, I have stored retail data in HIVE tables and stuck because not clear on how to calculate growth rate of products YOY since 2000. if anybody has any idea on this. Please let me know.

6. Prabhanjan Rotti

Prabhanjan Rotti New Member

I am also planning to start social media project. Any one please suggest me how to start with?

Thanks in advance :)

ASHUVINDER SINGH likes this.
  7. RICHA KUMARI_1

I am also about to complete my course, please do let me know the steps to follow or any instructions for project submission. And How to download more details about project.

Thanks
    Richa

8. Abhishek Bhalerao

Sunday's webinar was very helpful, thanks to ambika

9. Naga Raju Neeli(4371)

Alumni

Is there a way to access Project Submission Classes (recordings) that took place during the month of July? If so, please provide the links so that it will be helpful to refer back.

10. Rohit Kapoor(4745)

Do we have a template to submit the project report. please help and share.

11. Usha_17

Usha_17 Member
    Alumni

Hi, I have submitted my project and it is under assessment.Could you please let me know, how long will it take for complete assessment and to get the certification.

12. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Usha,

Request you to check your LMS for the status on the project evaluation.

13. kotireddy

kotireddy Member

hi,
    Today is my session going to start at 7.30 PM

14. _5474

_5474 New Member

I have completed my project and approved. Completed test as well. This is reflecting in simplilearn website. when will I receive my experience certificate and course completion certificate from simplilearn

15. Shalini Rana

Shalini Rana Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi,

Your 'Course Completion Certificate' is already unlocked from our end and is a available in your LMS account. You can login and download the same from your account. Your 'Project Experience Certificate' request has been forwarded to the concerned team and will be released soon.

Regards,
    Shalini

Attached Files:

16. Sohan

Sohan Member
    Alumni

Hi Usha,

I have completed the course and working on the project, need some help with project related, may I request you to email me at sohan.sintre@gmail.com

Thank you