Separate names with a comma.
Recommended. Know people from your network.
Don't have an account?Sign up Now
To reset your password, enter the email address you registered with and we"ll send your instructions on their way.
Discussion in 'Salesforce Certification' started by Nishant Dwivedi, Mar 16, 2020.
Please post your queries here.
Hi Nishant I have lots of questions. Please help me understand before moving on to the next session.
1.(1.Made the new custom object visible to users in human resources. ) I tried but dont know what to do with this. How to check if Human Resources Users can view this?
2. Do I need to make an app for United Containers?
3. The tutorials in self learning are in Classic View and I am working in Lightening. In Lightening there's no workflow rule all I could find is workflow process.
4. I downloaded the live sessions but files are in .arf format. How to open that file?
I need help please
hi This is test screenshot
Case Study Screen Shot for Lesson 2. Do you need more information than this?
Validation Rule screenshots
Please see first case study assignment below.
Two questions about homework:
1) How to set up validation rule for "The Amount, Contract Start Date, and Type fields can be made required when an Opportunity is Closed Won" in Lesson 4?
2) Organization-wide default setting to private in Lesson 5. Do we change all the objects to "private"?
Case study results for Lesson 2-4.
Case study lesson 5 - 6.
Case Study Lesson 7
L-7 Role Heirarchy Case Study
Workflow Case Study 1
Q1 : I have already given demo for this in one of our class.
Q2 : No Teresa, No need to change for all objects.
Hi Nishant I applied three discount fields but only one discount is showing the other two r not showing..
Case Study Dashboard
Case Study Chatter
Case Study Change Sets
Case study 3 is attached
I was wondering if there was a formula to automatically generate a specific Commission Amount? Or was this meant to be manually typed in?
Case Study 4
I was having trouble with the Type Field. For some reason the error message would not appear.
Notes : Deployment
Data - Records - Data Loader
Metadata - Data about Data - Deployment
Metadata changes if we want to move from sandbox to production then we have to go for delpoyment
Outbound/Inbound change sets
Deployment Status - errors
Outbound - will always be created in that org where you have done the development and it consist all of your changes which you want to send to other connected org (Production).
Inbound - Inbound change set is the place where you find your uploaded outbound change set and you can validate and deploy it into reciever sandbox (in our case production)
Notes : Reports
Objects -----> Report Type ----> In form of records to Reports
1. Create a Folder where you want reports to be in.
2. Create new report by clicking on New Report button.
3. Choose Report Type
4. Select the fields which you want to display in reports in form of columns.
5. Select the filter criteria. Filter criteria can be implemented only on columns/Fields.
6. You can also summarise report on the basis of fields. Thos can be applied on Row level as well as Column level.
7. You can also create bucketed fields for custom grouping on report level.
8. You can also create report level formulas.
Classic Ligthning Excel
Tabular No Grouping
Summary Report Row level Grouping
Matrix Report Row and Column level grouping Pivot
Notes : Dashboards
1. Identify the users whom you want to show dashboard.
2. Create or Utilize existing report.
3. Verify if identified user is having access on report folder.
Steps for Dashboard creation:
1. Create Dashboard folder
2. Give access to all the identified users for that folder.
3. Create new Dashboard
4. Define the size of dashboard
5. Select the report as component
6. Select the chart type
7. Create a filter if needed - Filter can be created on common field
8. Select who will run the dashboard and save.
Guys got the mistake, Will see in tomorrows demo
Case Study 5
Case study 6