Salesforce App builder Certification Batch-26 Sep 2020

Discussion in 'Salesforce Certification' started by Anurag Saxena106, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Anurag Saxena106

Alumni

2. Lori Hastings

Lori Hastings Member

3. Lori Hastings

Lori Hastings Member

Anurag - my computer does not have a microphone. I was not able to download my classes for the last two days. Would you please resend them in a different format. I do have speakers. Just moved so my computers our in storage until move is over, using an older computer in the interim. The installation went through. Please send downloads to my email if possible. Thank you. Need these to move forward on projects. Thanks!

4. Nagma_1

Nagma_1 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi
    Hi Lori,

Please be informed that the session recordingʻs are in ARF format which cannot be converted into other formats, however with the help NBR player you can play the recordings.

kindly download the updated NBR player:

MAC: https://simplilearnsolutions.webex.com/client/T32L/mac/intel/webexnbrplayer_intel.dmg
    Windows: https://simplilearnsolutions.webex.com/client/T33L/nbr2player.msi

Few instructions to note:

You cannot play the recordings on mobile or tablet as arf formate recordings will support these devices. so please use a laptop or desktop.
    Please go ahead and clear the cache and cookies and then enable the play recording from pop-up for the NBR.if it still doesn't work uninstall and install it again
    1.) The download button for this NBR Player is there in your LMS in the LIVE CLASSES tab in the top-right corner. Just click on that and you will be able to download the player.
    2.) The NBR Player and WebEx are products of CISCO and there is no Mobile App created to play these recordings on Android and iOS Apps thus the Download option for Session Recordings is also not available in the Mobile App for Android and iOS.
    3.) Also, WebEx is not supported on LINUX bases OS like Ubuntu, Fedora etc. and thus there is no NBR Player for those OS. You must download and install the player on your Laptop / PC if you have a Windows OS or a Mac OS as these two are only supported by WebEx and NBR Player.

Also, I request you to please raise the ticket for the recordings as the team cannot share the recordings directly.

Regards,
    Nagma Moghul

5. Lori Hastings

Lori Hastings Member

Hi Nagma - you are so kind. Thank you for sending this to me. Very helpful. I appreciated your help.

Thank you.

Lori

6. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

Hi Anurag ,

Related object can have Tabs too , is it correct ?

7. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

Is it possible to have different fields in two different fields/related objects under one object ?
    e.g.
    Under Property we have SL appt and ABC Appt --- is it possible that i can add Field 'Date' under SL appt but same will not reflect under ABC Appt .

And same scenario is true for Related Objects?

Please suggest

8. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

Hi Anurag ,

I am having issue in projects , please let me know how i can connect you as am not sure my queries are still visible to you or not ?

Issue is while doing projects i am getting errors like if i create users and followed the instructions as given and click on 'Verify step to earn points' after completeing , its always throwing error like couldn't find the user or object etc , its happening with every project though i have verified the data many a times. Please suggest the reason for the same.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  9. Archita Mishra_4

Archita Mishra_4 New Member

Hi Shikha,

Your query is visible and Arjun will soon help you on the same.

10. Devesh Chanpuriya

Devesh Chanpuriya New Member

Are trusted IPs and login IP range same or there is a difference?

11. Cassandra Perry

Cassandra Perry New Member

12. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

Hi ,

Error message displaying upon clicking on verify after following the mentioned steps (attaching snapshot for ref)
    "
    Step not yet complete in shikham@sl.com
    There was an issue processing your verification. Please refresh the page and try again."

Attached Files:

13. Stacy Flesch

Stacy Flesch New Member

Hi Anurag,

Hi,
    I am having an issue with the assignment that we have to do. The assignment is Automate Business Processes for Recruiting App. It says we must complete the following:
    Build a Data Model for a Recruiting App, Customize the User Interface for a Recruiting App, Improve Data Quality for a Recruiting App, and Keep Data Secure in a Recruiting App.
    I haven’t done any of these prerequisites. I have done the Travel App but not the Recruiting App.
    Can you please advise on what I should do at this point.
    Thank you!
    Stacy

14. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

15. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

Hi Anurag,

I was doing 'Build Data Model for a Recruiting App' -- but while doing the steps i realised that there are some objects Like Position and Recruit app which is pre-requisite but the steps are not given for the same. Though i can create the app and objects but i dont know the specifications. Can you please let me know if am missing something ? Also, it would be great if you can answer queries asap so that before the next class on weekend my these quereis will be resolved and i can move forward.

Pls refer snapshot for details

Attached Files:

16. Anurag Saxena106

Alumni

17. Geeta Kanthan

Geeta Kanthan New Member

I am getting an error when performing step 10 at the link below.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/co...es-orders/control-access-price-books-products

Verify that Alek can view Price Books and products, and also add products to an opportunity from a Price Book.

1. Under Price Book Name, click Enterprise .
    2. To view the products, click the Related tab.
    3. Click the Accounts tab.
    4. Under Account Name, click Saito Family Laundromats .
    5. In the Opportunities section, click Saito – Ground-mounted Panels .
    6. In the Products section, from the actions menu, click Add Products .
    7. For the GreenSun product name, click the checkbox.
    8. Click Next .
    9. For Quantity, enter 1.
    10. Click Save . You should see this success message indicating that Alek is now able to add products.
      [​IMG]
    11. At the top of the page, click Log out as Wozniak Alek.
    Any ideas, where the permission is missing, I did not remove any permissions for products and just followed the steps.

Attached Files:

18. Keerthi T V

Keerthi T V Member
    Staff Member Alumni

@Anurag Saxena106 Kindly help the learner with the error. It would be a great help.

Thanks and Regards,
    Keerthi
    Global Teaching Assistant

19. Shikha Mittal

Shikha Mittal Member

Attached Files: