Salesforce PD1 - Batch 1st september

Discussion in 'Salesforce Certification' started by Nishant Dwivedi, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Nishant Dwivedi

Nishant Dwivedi Active Member

2. _38365

_38365 New Member

Hello Sir, this is Anupam from California. Currently Im doing my masters and my timing are not able to match with yours. I have already raised this query with the salesforce team and they are unable to do anything about it. I am listening to your pre-recorded videos and sending you this msg. What I need to do if I get some queries in the middle of your pre-recorded videos?

3. Vidya_37

Vidya_37 Member

Hi Nishant,
    I am not able to view the results. Getting debug log error. Attaching screen shot of the same. Please help. force.com error Sep9.JPG

4. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

You may post your questions on the forum or raise request through Help & support so that our TA or Trainer can reply to your questions.

5. Vidya_37

Vidya_37 Member

6. Vidya_37

Vidya_37 Member

Hi Nishant,
    Getting error for public class. Attached pic.
    Regards,
    Vidya

7. Neha Jain_1

Hi vidya,

Seems u have created AccountHandler as a sub class of another class. If u move that into a separate class it should start working.

8. Eben Thomas

Eben Thomas New Member

Hi Nishant,

I am not able to create Sandbox account as its not available in the Quicksearch Option and it's not getting logged in by appending '.developer' at the end our salesforce username. So, is there any way we can create our Sandbox Account.

9. Neha Jain_1

Hi Eben,

Sandbox are not in Developer Edition unfortunately. It's for Enterprise and up. Just to add one more thing, when I was in Professional Edition (no sandbox), I made a managed package of all of my custom fields and objects and installed it into a developer org as a pseudo-sandbox. If you don't have EE or up, this is another (more painstaking way) of creating a sandbox. I hope that helps.

ref :https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=data_sandbox_manage.htm&language=en

You dont get a sandbox option in developer accounts, if you want a sandbox then you can try with force.com free edition.

https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/freeforce-platform.jsp?d=70130000000Eq8v