Sample or practice test for PMP

Discussion in 'PMP' started by vinita madaan, Mar 24, 2016.

1. vinita madaan

vinita madaan Member

Hi,

Apart from 5 practice tests available on simplilearn, do we have any other practice tests available for practice for PMP?

2. B K S Prasad

B K S Prasad Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni Trainer

Apart from 5 mock tests Simplilearn is providing master quiz which is having about 15-20 questions for every lessons.

3. Rick_9

Rick_9 Member

There are only 5 Sample/mock Test here for SimpliLearn. When considering that the real test is 4hours and these Sample Tests should be taken in the same period ... that is 20 hours of testing.... a lot of time. Each Sample Test can be taken more than once and probably should be taken several times. The largest pool this could represent is 1000 questions....(5 tests X 200 questions) that is a rather large sample in preparing for the PMP exam. So if one takes all the tests and retakes them until they have 80% or better on all the tests, one would be increasing memorization of content/context, getting comfortable with test scenario based exams and strongly improving test taking abilities. The 5-Mock/Sample Tests are more than I've seen anywhere else on the market for PMP Certification. This large sample is actually one of the factors I used in deciding to pay for this course our of my own pocket. Many Regards and Good Testing to you for the Real Exam. Rick

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  4. Nitish_2

Nitish_2 Member

Hi Vinita
    Like everyone above me has said, there are 5 mock tests. After I completed these tests by Simplilearn, I went on and did the questions by Oliver Lehmann (found on his website) and used an app called 'PMP exam mentor' for additional questions.
    Hope that helps