Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Sept 3rd 2016 scrum batch

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
I have completed all the courses and simulation tests also in LMS ,still my course percentile is showing as 82%.

May i know How to complete 100% ASM course to get the course completion certificate for the same.

Thanks
Krishh

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
Thanks Karthi for the material,
Have downloaded the recording video ,am opening as
1.Downloaded nbrplayer
2.file-->open-->opened video which is arf file

Have encountered an error message as "Unable to open file ,you may update your player".

Can you please help me to open the same.

Thanks
Krishna

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
I Do have one query about a membership for simplilearn.
Usually we will get 90 days access for the course material and all the access of the recordings.

But what about this forum access ,whether it be accessible or not after 90 days.

ARUN S KUMAR

Alumni
Hi Krishna murthy,

Did you get an answer for your question --> " I have completed all the courses and simulation tests also in LMS ,still my course percentile is showing as 82%. May i know How to complete 100% ASM course to get the course completion certificate for the same."

Pls let me know. Thanks!

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
Hi Arun,Thanks .I got the answer for my query
Have one more query Am not able to download recording from the simplilearn website for the batched which i attended(Sept-10 and 11).

Can you please help me the same.

Thanks
Krishna

ARUN S KUMAR

Alumni
Hi Karthik,

I could not attend the last class due to health issue. Will this affect my course completion and how to go about?

Karthik eyan(1039)

Alumni
Hi Arun, you can always try downloading the recordings to get a view of the topics that got covered. And the completion certificate will get enabled automatically, the moment you have covered 80% of the class room training. If it is still a issue, pls send a mail to Getcertified team.

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
Hi Team,
As per the training objective .From simplilearn we need to do two live projects r8.

May I know when its going to start an

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
Hi Arun, you can always try downloading the recordings to get a view of the topics that got covered. And the completion certificate will get enabled automatically, the moment you have covered 80% of the class room training. If it is still a issue, pls send a mail to Getcertified team.
Hi Karthi,

Thanks for your good sessions on ASM,May I know when we need to work on two projects as per the course objective from simplilearn

Karthik eyan(1039)

Alumni
Krishna, Projects is not needed for ASM Certification. Once you have completed with 80% of the LMS course, get the course completion certificate. with that you can proceed with registering for the exam. Thanks

ARUN S KUMAR

Alumni
Hi Team,

How do we proceed to register for the exam with Exin? Do we go through Simplilearn or directly with Exin?

KRISHNA MURTHY

Alumni
Hi Team,

Have a query ,can you tell me or divert me ,who completed EXIN exam on ASM.

We will contact them to get better guidance .

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Krishna