SimpliLearn Mock Exams vs Real PMP exam

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Katherine Forsyth, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Katherine Forsyth

How close is Simplilearn mock tests to the real PMP exams? Can I buy Mock tests only instead of the whole course?

2. Ashish J

Ashish J Guest

Hi Katherine,

Our simulation test questions are aligned with PMBOK 5th edition. It will help you to get an idea about the main PMP exam format.
    Yes, you can purchase mock test separately for your practice. Please click here to know more on this.

Regards,
    Linda Watson
    Team Support

Katherine Forsyth likes this.
  3. Katherine Forsyth

Thanks Linda for the prompt response. Do you also provide certificate in case I take up the PMP course? If yes, How long will be the validity of that course completion certificate?

4. Ashish J

Ashish J Guest

Dear Katherine,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, we do provide 35 contact hours certificate after completion of training. The certificate will be valid till next version of PMBOK gets launched.

Regards,
    Linda Watson
    Team Support

Katherine Forsyth likes this.
  5. Katherine Forsyth

Thanks Team! That helps. I would probably register with you for Practice tests.

6. Siggy

Siggy Active Member
    Alumni

Probably too late for the OP, but may help others considering simplilearn mock exams
    I would like to say as a customer that I found the simplilearn mock exams very good as a practice for the real thing. ( I passed 1st time). I would buy the complete PMP Package though that includes the mock exams so you have he videos to refer to. They include very realistic questions and the ability to mark for review and return, just like the real exams.
    One note I would make is that it would be very useful to have more of a breakdown by knowledge areas (similar to the exam breakdown) so that we can see what areas to concentrate on. - but the review of the wrong answers probably covers that!

Shruti likes this.