Simplilearn Reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Miguel Price, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Miguel Price

Miguel Price Member

I recently completed my PMP training from Simplilearn. I enrolled myself for Classroom Training in Philadelphia. I felt that this workshop was everything that was promised - a great over review packed with a lot of helpful advice on how to prepare for the certification exam. Ultimately it is up to the students to push themselves to study and get the job done.Thank you Simplilearn and trainers for all your efforts and support

Oliver Gibson likes this.
  2. Oliver Gibson

Oliver Gibson Member

I agree Miguel. My experience with Simplilearn salesforce training was very good. The training workshop was organized very well, faculty was excellent, mock tests in your site & the additional materials provided are very helpful. I would recommend this training program to other aspirants.

3. Scott Divish

Scott Divish New Member
    Alumni

Wish I could say the same. I've been trying to get a response on issues we're currently having on the Salesforce Admin/Programming course that is currently in session. Poor communication over internet (Constant Static and difficulty understanding instructor. No study or class materials were available and repeated requests for the slide deck and notes went unanswered. I've called support over 10 times and not once has the operator been able to hear me...from different phones/locations. Very disappointing since we spent so much money for our small company and gave up our time. Currently we've cancelled class for today because instructor has lost power/connectivity in the particular area he lives in outside US.

Most frustrating is the lack of ability to contact support or get a response when feedback is submitted for a call back.

4. Linus

Linus Administrator
    Staff Member

Scott, Apologies for that. Will get someone to connect with you at the earliest to resolve your issues.

5. Linus

Linus Administrator
    Staff Member

Scott, Our team has tried contacting you multiple times over phone & email. The phone calls have gone unanswered. Perhaps, your phone number on our file is wrong? You can possibly message me your contact number & suitable time, and we can try connecting with you again to resolve the issues.

6. Jemila Mebratu

Jemila Mebratu New Member

I had the WORST experience here at Simplilearn, I have requested a refund within 7 days of my payment and before starting the Instructor Led training for AWS training. They refused just because I have watched the essential videos. They are super fast to get money from you but they make thousands of reasons if you request a refund. They have terrible customer service. They are like, you have paid once and can't do anything about it. I DO NOT recommend. This is no where to be compared to other online training providers.

7. Sameer Govindan

Sameer Govindan Administrator
    Staff Member Alumni