Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHAR BATCH 27TH FEB21

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi All,
Please find attached the notes for all 5 sections of the new content of PMI.
Thanks
Sridhar.D

Attachments

• Creating a High-Performing Team.pdf
    127.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Keeping the Business in Mind.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Doing the Work.pdf
    139.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Keeping the Team on Track.pdf
    132.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Starting the Project.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 89

Rajendra Bhatt

Hi Sir,

In this batch we have now entered into 2nd chapter that is related to process domain.
Can it be feasible that you can teach us on the key concepts from PMBOK that would lay a good foundation for us to grasp the new ECO content properly during the online sessions itself as much as possible.
Also can it be possible that the questions and answer section is handled at the end instead of after every slide.
We can note down our questions along the course progression and then ask them at the end.
Many of the questions would be automatically answered by you as we are progressing along the session and towards the end they may be fewer questions that we may see when we complete a particular slide.

Regards
Rajendra

Sir,
The Agile concept and terminologies can be very well related to software related projects but being from a mechanical backgrounds and in manufacturing projects eg automobiles it is difficult in correlating this Agile mindset....Please can you enlighten how to approach with an agile management techniques in projects other than software industry...

Rajendra Bhatt

Hi Sir,

Thanks for providing detailed overview of network diagram and providing us detailed explanation for critical path, calculating ES, EF, LS, LF and Float.

I have a question on if there are 2 or more activities with different float values (e.g. activity b had float of 5 and activity d has float of 6) then would total float and free float are calculated for activity and not for project level.
As per prep course book, following are calculation giving total float ad free float values at activity level:
- Total float for an activity is LS-ES or LF-EF for the same activity.
- Free float for an activity is ES of next activity - EF of current activity.

How should we answer the question if total float or free float are asked at project level instead of activity level?

Regards,
Rajendra

Rajendra Bhatt

Dear All,

Please find attached cross-over mapping for reference.
Thanks
Sridhar.D
Hi Sir,
We also received the attached excel that has additional tasks under "Business Environment" tab/sheet - here we noticed that there are tasks that are also a part of "People" domain and available in People tab/sheet.
Seems those tasks from People domain are duplicated in "Environment" tab/sheet. Please confirm.
Regards,
Rajendra

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
@rajendra ,do not worry please share your feedback in the next upcoming session,
or raise a help and support ticket if required.

Rashi Kamboj

Hello Sir ,

Hope you are doing good!
I wanted to confirm one thing reg the PDUs: we will get the course completion certificate only if we clear one mock test paper- please confirm.

Rajendra Bhatt

Hi All,

I came across the attached learning material, we can refer to this along with PMBOK 6 edition and Rita's book.

Regards,
Rajendra

Rajendra Bhatt

Hi All,

I am pleased to let you all know that I have passed my PMP exam today with "Above Target" target score across all 3 domains.
I thank Shreidhar Sir for conducting the live training sessions along with sharing the valuable study materials and insights.
I wish all the best to you all in your PMP exam and do let me know for nay advice needed from me.

Regards,
Rajendra

Attachments

• PMI-Result.png
    PMI-Result.png
    92 KB · Views: 6