Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHAR BATCH 6TH FEB'21

Hi Good Morning Sreidhar,

I had attended the full session yesterday but in portal it says missed session. Are the controls with you or I need to contact Simplilearn support please?

Attachments

• PMP certification training Feb 2021 Batch4.PNG
    PMP certification training Feb 2021 Batch4.PNG
    59.9 KB · Views: 59
  • PMP certification training Feb 2021 Batch4.PNG
    PMP certification training Feb 2021 Batch4.PNG
    59.9 KB · Views: 61
Hi Good morning Sridhar,
Same happening to me as well it shows zero? can you please give a direction how can i get the digital access key for materials. In your last session you mentioned to purchase PMBOK? is the the sixth edition? if so i have the old copies. Mr. Venket also told will share the other specified materials hope everyone can be facilitated.
Regards
Imdadul Hoque

Dear ventat sir,

As discussed in yesterday class, please upload RITA guide 10th edition and agile guide.

Thanks in advance.

Sridhar sir, please upload your excel sheet which was showed in yesterday class.

thanks,
Ganesh

Dear ventat sir,

As discussed in yesterday class, please upload RITA guide 10th edition and agile guide.

Thanks in advance.

Sridhar sir, please upload your excel sheet which was showed in yesterday class.

thanks,
Ganesh
Hi Ganesh,

I got the 9th Edition of Rita Mulchay PMP eBook. But not able to upload here as the file size is 543 MB.
Can anyone create a telegram group where everybody can share and download the files?

Thanks,
Vijay

Hello Sridhar sir,

I have a query

I have received my course update on Simplilearn LMS and my course content is the latest one as per the 2021 upgrade. Do I need to take the course materials from PMI through the access key if I have the updated course content on LMS. Are both the contents the same?

Thank you

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hello Sridhar sir,

I have a query

I have received my course update on Simplilearn LMS and my course content is the latest one as per the 2021 upgrade. Do I need to take the course materials from PMI through the access key if I have the updated course content on LMS. Are both the contents the same?

Thank you
Besides the LMS content it is advisable to have the digital key access from PMI also and be thorough.
Thanks
Sridhar.D

Hi all,

Please find attached Agile practice guide.
Thank you.
Dear ventat sir,

Thanks in advance.

thanks,
Ganesh

Hello everyone,

Is anyone interested for a group study? I am planning to go for the exam in first week of April? Please let me know...

Thanks,
Bijaya
Yes can