Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHAR BATCH 6TH FEB'21

Aruna Verma(2078)

Hi, I have got the digital key access. i really dont know how i can use it. can anyone help me to understand it . Thanks in advance.
hey....you would have received the instruction in the email from Simplilearn. If now, then here is the guidance, i had received:
To redeem the Access Key, please follow these instructions or go through the video link:

Walkthrough Video Link
  1. Open your Internet Browser (recommended browsers are Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
  2. Visit the URL: https://pmi.lochoice.com or click here. You will see the login page on your screen.
  3. Click the Login button to pop up the login window. You will use your PMI.ORG credentials to log in.
  4. Note: If you do not have/remember your PMI.ORG credentials, go back to the beginning of the redemption instruction to create/reset your credentials.
  5. Fill in your PMI.ORG credentials.
  6. You are now on the PMI-Choice homepage.
  7. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to add your course.
a) Click on Add a Course tile (the big + sign).

b) Enter your Access Key in the pop-up window and click ENROLL.

Neil Duncan

Alumni
Customer

Attachments

• Agile Templates.zip
    445.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Closure.zip
    484.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Execution.zip
    239.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Initiation.zip
    740.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Monitor and Control.zip
    237.3 KB · Views: 57

Neil Duncan

Alumni
Customer
Taken from Simplilearn Agile Scrum Master Course - See lesson 3 for the description of a Sprint

Attachments

• Lesson 0 - Course overview.pdf
    193.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Lesson 1 - Agile way of thinking.pdf
    432.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Lesson 2 - Other Agile frameworks.pdf
    672.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Lesson 3 - Scrum events and artifacts.pdf
    446.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Lesson 4 - Scrum roles.pdf
    479.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Lesson 5 - Agile estimating, planning,monitoring and control.pdf
    689.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Lesson 6 - Agile on complex projects.pdf
    534.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Lesson 7 - Adopting Agile.pdf
    707.1 KB · Views: 75
hey....you would have received the instruction in the email from Simplilearn. If now, then here is the guidance, i had received:
To redeem the Access Key, please follow these instructions or go through the video link:

Walkthrough Video Link
  1. Open your Internet Browser (recommended browsers are Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
  2. Visit the URL: https://pmi.lochoice.com or click here. You will see the login page on your screen.
  3. Click the Login button to pop up the login window. You will use your PMI.ORG credentials to log in.
  4. Note: If you do not have/remember your PMI.ORG credentials, go back to the beginning of the redemption instruction to create/reset your credentials.

thanks a lot. Regards. Imdad

_87344

Walkthrough Video Link

Thanks

Hi
I would like to join study group. I m planning to give exam in second week of April.

We can set study targets , practice questions, discuss next day

I m in for it.

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Dear All,
Please find the day's class notes(today) for reference.

Thanks

Attachments

• CLASS NOTES 20TH FEB'21.pdf
    118.3 KB · Views: 93

_94627

hello sir
i want to download all files of data science from day1 to day11.i want to download on my computer. but i did not find it .plz tell the procedure