Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHAR BATCH 6TH FEB'21

Aparna Mathur

Hi Neil

Can you please post the student pdf on LO Choice here. The PDF version please. Simplilearn is not providing the key to me as I registered before Dec 2020. And if I am asking them for it they are asking me to pay extra Rs6000/- which is too expensive as I already paid so much for the course. Hence requesting to help

Neil Duncan

Alumni
Customer
Hi Neil

Can you please post the student pdf on LO Choice here. The PDF version please. Simplilearn is not providing the key to me as I registered before Dec 2020. And if I am asking them for it they are asking me to pay extra Rs6000/- which is too expensive as I already paid so much for the course. Hence requesting to help
I still don't have my access keys. Just been relying on the old material. I have posted same...

hey....you would have received the instruction in the email from Simplilearn. If now, then here is the guidance, i had received:
To redeem the Access Key, please follow these instructions or go through the video link:

Walkthrough Video Link
  1. Open your Internet Browser (recommended browsers are Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
  2. Visit the URL: https://pmi.lochoice.com or click here. You will see the login page on your screen.
  3. Click the Login button to pop up the login window. You will use your PMI.ORG credentials to log in.
  4. Note: If you do not have/remember your PMI.ORG credentials, go back to the beginning of the redemption instruction to create/reset your credentials.
  5. Fill in your PMI.ORG credentials.
  6. You are now on the PMI-Choice homepage.
  7. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to add your course.
a) Click on Add a Course tile (the big + sign).

b) Enter your Access Key in the pop-up window and click ENROLL.

Last edited:

Rishi_62

Hi All, Is there a whatsapp gp that we have where we can stay in touch to share any necessary info if required for the exam

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi
Greetings !
Please find the notes for all the sections of the new Exam content for your reference.

Thanks
Sridhar.D

Attachments

• Creating a High-Performing Team.pdf
    127.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Doing the Work.pdf
    139.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Starting the Project.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Keeping the Team on Track.pdf
    132.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Keeping the Business in Mind.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 90

D Kamal Kant

Hi All,

Did anyone got the notification to claim the certificate. I just received it stating the 35 PDUs. @Sreidhar D(1820) could you please clarify me this, I havent even attempted any assessment yet. What does this certificate mean?

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi Everyone,
Please find attached the notes on personality indicator tests as discussed in the class !

Thanks
Sridhar

Attachments

• Notes on personality indicator test.pdf
    297.3 KB · Views: 85

Foued Dridi

Customer
Customer
Dear Sridhar D(1820)
I am surprised to see my attendance not concidered for today session (saturday 6 March), I have been online for the full session, as per Simplilearn attendency note we have to attend 50% of each session for attendence to reflect. Please help to rectify the same. I attache the snap shot of today record with my name in participant list. Thanks.

1615040493942.png
1615040090229.png

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi All,

Please note since we also capture the attendance from backend ,hence do not worry ,please notify us
by raising a help and support ticket ,if incase its not reflected towards the end of your batch completion.

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi All,

Please note since we also capture the attendance from backend ,hence do not worry ,please notify us
by raising a help and support ticket ,if incase its not reflected towards the end of your batch completion.
Hello,
Please find attached the mapping of spotlight videos given in the LO-choice content of PMI.
Thanks
Sridhar

Attachments

• Mapping Spotlight videos for reference to learners.pdf
    57.1 KB · Views: 85
Hi All,

Did anyone got the notification to claim the certificate. I just received it stating the 35 PDUs. @Sreidhar D(1820) could you please clarify me this, I havent even attempted any assessment yet. What does this certificate mean?
Hi dear,
as clarified by Sridhar Sir, please download and save it as it will required while application for the exam. assessment is for practice only as per updated content. Hope it helps.
Regards
Imdad