Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHAR BATCH 6TH FEB'21

Aparna Mathur

Hi Sridhar

Awaiting the questions from section 3 to5. Also you said that you are preparing some notes on which you started working yesterday(6th March).

Requesting to put that as soon as you can.

Thanks

Aparna

hello everyone

why is the last session (March 6th) recording still not available for download. I wasn't able to attend the class that day since I was a bit held up at my work site
Can anyone help me with this?

hello everyone

why is the last session (March 6th) recording still not available for download. I wasn't able to attend the class that day since I was a bit held up at my work site
Can anyone help me with this?
Yes Mr. John....! same issue at my end also, even though i have attended the session showing as not attended.....!

Dear Sridhar Sir, Hope you and family are doing good..!
Any updates on the cumulative notes which u have promised...…..!
Hi Everyone.....! hope you all are doing great...!
Have u all got the recordings of our last class...…? any updates on the same

Hi, I have got the digital key access. i really dont know how i can use it. can anyone help me to understand it . Thanks in advance.
Hi,
The digital License key given by simplilearn is to be used on PMI website (https://pmi.lochoice.com). Then add course by clicking on big + sign enter the key that you got, followed by enrol.
This will give access to PMP resources like Student Manauls, PMILO Choice videos' and much more. You need to use this key only once.

Regards,
Rahul Gatlawar

Hi Everyone,
Pls find attached the link to PMBOK 6th Edition and pdf is also attached for ready reference. Hope this helps.
Happy learning and all the very best for certification exams.

PMBOK 6th Edition:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKwB-sORqrWxZKo7f7uTfSUpktPvemTN/view

Regards,
Rahul Gatlawar
Kindly find an updated link below to get PMBOK 6th Edition.

Hi Everyone,
Below are links to PMBOK 6th and 7th Edition and Rita Macukly PMP 10th Edition. Hope this helps. Happy learning and all the very best for certification exams.

PMBOK 7th Edition:-
PMP 10th Edition:-

Regards,
Savio

Hi Everyone,
Below are links to PMBOK 6th and 7th Edition and Rita Macukly PMP 10th Edition. Hope this helps. Happy learning and all the very best for certification exams.

PMBOK 7th Edition:-
PMP 10th Edition:-

Regards,
Savio
Thanks.