Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHARBATCH12THJULY21

Hi all. How do we read PMBOK referring to ECO mapping sheet?
Example, I opened sheet PEOPLE - first item says covered in 4D. Now I need to go to section 4 and 4th point as D? but then there is no reference to PMBOK section. please assist.

pravinjagtap1411

Alumni
Hi all. How do we read PMBOK referring to ECO mapping sheet?
Example, I opened sheet PEOPLE - first item says covered in 4D. Now I need to go to section 4 and 4th point as D? but then there is no reference to PMBOK section. please assist.
Hello,
Excel sheet relates to the PMP Exam Prep (u can download from LOCHOICE) & not to PMBOK...

Shinil P

Hi All, the other day someone was asking why do we use Fibonacci sequence in Planning Poker while estimating. I did some research and it took me to something called as Weber's Law. To summarise, we use Fibonacci due to its exponential property. The best example given is, you can feel the weight difference if you hold 1Kg in one hand and 2Kg in another hand. But very difficult to feel the difference when you hold 20Kg in one hand and 21Kg in the other. This is because the difference in the first case is 100%(1kg and 2kg) and it is just 5% in the second case(20kg and 21kg). Hope it helps.

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi
PFA the notes on difference between AGILE & WATERFALL approaches.

Attachments

• DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WATERFALL AND AGILE APPROACHES (1).pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 33

Jeremy Buchanan

Hello Forum,

Could someone please recommend free PMIS options, other than Microsoft Project, that could assist me in tracking the timelines of multiple projects?

Thank you for any suggestions you may have!

Gaurav Chawla_1

Alumni
Hi All,

I have done with my class and simulator test submission on lms.
Need help on project submission to generate my Simplilearn certificate of PMP and get PDUs.

I need details reference of what content to write to get it successfully done.

Thanks in advance.

Gaurav Chawla_1

Alumni
Hi All,

I have done with my class and simulator test submission on lms.
Need help on project submission to generate my Simplilearn certificate of PMP and get PDUs.

I need details reference of what content to write to get it successfully done.

Thanks in advance.
Able to do question of Project 1 given in lms except the one below.

3. For the required SPI measurement, draw the control chart. Here, the specification limits are +/- 20% - 10 minutes. The testing team reports the following defects against each category:
Category

CatagoryDefect S
Requirement Understanding22
Skill35
Unit Testing42
Architecting12

@Sreidhar D(1820) , what will be the avg. line value for control chart in above question and how to find it. please suggest.

I believe you have details of Project 1 "PMP® Certification Project : Software Industry" given in lms.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: