Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

SRIDHARBATCH19TH AUG21

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Highly Appreciate Mr. Sridhar for the Valuable Links for PMP.

Ruchi Shokeen

Thanks Sridhar, very helpful. I couldn't access PMBOK 6th Edition if anyone else can or has this book, please drop a link to your drive. Thank you.

Unable to access the PMBOK 6th edition link you provided above. I'm using the same email ID that was used to register for PMP course through Simplilearn. Please advise.

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi
PFA the ECO Mapping for reference and Difference between AGILE & Waterfall methods.

Attachments

• PMP_Notes_Mapping_Prep2ECO.pdf
    109.5 KB · Views: 77
  • DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WATERFALL AND AGILE APPROACHES (1).pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 67

BB Agrawal

Customer
Customer
Hello Learners,
I am sure everyone is taking notes and going thru different links/videos/other courses and contents.
I request everyone to please post here whatever contents you have so that it can help others too.
As of now, I am going thru only Simplilearn so do not have anything else to share but in future if I will go thru other links/courses I will surely share it with all the learners.

Happy Learning!!

Hello Learners,
I am sure everyone is taking notes and going thru different links/videos/other courses and contents.
I request everyone to please post here whatever contents you have so that it can help others too.
As of now, I am going thru only Simplilearn so do not have anything else to share but in future if I will go thru other links/courses I will surely share it with all the learners.

Happy Learning!!
Dear, Limit your self in reading all that is available, be sure to read and stick to what is shared By our tutor, more reading shall confuse you more as the language is different or wordings are different.
you need to clear your basics and understand the concepts. make sure you read Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep.

For those of you, who have difficulty in downloading the Rita Mulacahy 10th Edition, here is the link to download.
is it only trail version or full version can be downloaded
Thanks Sridhar, very helpful. I couldn't access PMBOK 6th Edition if anyone else can or has this book, please drop a link to your drive. Thank you.
Hello Sir

thanks for sharing these .. some of the links not able to download , it would be great help if you can able attach the PDF copy of documents