Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tableau 10 | Deepak | Jan 4 2021

Vikas_212

Hello Deepak,

I have a query please help me with it, how to Sort the customers by profit ratio and color code by profit ratio?
I'm not getting it....

Hi All,

I have installed tableau 2020.4 on my Windows system, however, unable to upload any excel file to it. Getting the attached error whenever I try. Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this? I am not able to proceed further without this. Tried some troubleshooting like reinstalling tableau a couple of times. Would appreciate if I can get some help on this. Tableau Error.jpeg
Thank you,

Manoj Patel

Anjum Rohra

In the assessment, we are blending two datasets. So, how can the “Monthly Sales” of Sample Superstore dataset be compared with “Target Sales” of Sales-Target Dataset since both are different? When I try to do so, it throws an error. Like we have to create the bullet chart such that if Monthly Sales are greater than Target Sales, then it should display True, else False.

Vikas_212

In the assessment, we are blending two datasets. So, how can the “Monthly Sales” of Sample Superstore dataset be compared with “Target Sales” of Sales-Target Dataset since both are different? When I try to do so, it throws an error. Like we have to create the bullet chart such that if Monthly Sales are greater than Target Sales, then it should display True, else False.
First make sure both are connected properly via data blending option later you can check for as it not throw any error as i done it, no error code detected.....

Anjum Rohra

First make sure both are connected properly via data blending option later you can check for as it not throw any error as i done it, no error code detected.....
Yes I have connected both the datasets using data blending. But how to compare them since they both are different datasets?

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    390.3 KB · Views: 1