TABLEAU 10 TRAINING | SEP 15 - OCT 07 | RAMANATHAN

Discussion in 'Big Data and Analytics' started by Nishant Singh_3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Nishant Singh_3

Nishant Singh_3 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

This thread is blocked for you to discuss the query and concepts related to Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate course.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
    Team Simplilearn

2. _40114

_40114 New Member

Thanks Nishant.. i was expecting for some assignment (to be completed) to be uploaded here ( as per our instructor - Ram).. So should i expect that would happen later on?

3. Priyanka_Mehta

Priyanka_Mehta Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Navneet,

This is to inform you that, by end of the day, all the data will be uploaded on the dedicated google drive link mentioned below:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jx51B08Wc7IHKXkTnPm9k4BElK-AwkJ2?usp=sharing

Also, if any additional comments are needed, Ramanathan will be adding it up here by end of the day for sure.

I hope this will help you.

4. Ramanathan Somasundaram(4123)

Alumni

Hi All,

Sorry to keep you waiting. Hope you are having some fun time learning Tableau. Here you go with the first exercise of the class.

Exercise 1:

Perform Joins and blends, whichever is relevant in the sample superstore database to identify below!
    1) Which region has more sales of Furniture category?
    2) Which region has the lowest returns for the orders in 2016? What is the number of returns for that region?
    3) Which category & sub category combination has recorded the most number of returns?
    4) Which product has generated more profit?
    5) Perform a split in customer name field into first name and last name. Identify the most commonly used first name.

This is in addition with the files uploaded to the Google drive for practice.

Regards,
    Ram

_3125 likes this.
  5. Debasish Dasgupta

Customer

Hi Ram I have done the exercises for Tableau. Tried to Upload the file but cannot. Please let me know if I have to submit the same from where. I cannot upload a .zip file here giving error.

6. Debasish Dasgupta

Customer

7. _39768

_39768 Member

8. _39768

_39768 Member