Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

TABLEAU 10 | Venkanna | Mar 1 - Mar 22, 2021

I am worried I will have late submission as the last live class session was not spent reviewing projects as promised. I need assistance and was relying on the help of the last class session. I feel cut off now from any live assistance.

Hi Learners,

This thread is for you to discuss the queries and concepts related to the Tableau 10 course only.

# Google Drive Link :
: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18igFprCqHzPB3IdPF9G3ajimOLljtFFX?usp=sharing

Happy Learning !!

Regards,
Team Simplilearn
The project is due today and I have not received any helpful answers to my requests for guidance I have been submitting since this past Saturday. When will I be able to speak with an instructor to review the project properly as we were promised over the past 3 weeks of the course? From day 1 of the course we were told that the last day of class would be dedicated to project review which simply was not the reality of today's session. I am not able to complete the project and need help. I am at a loss of what to do.

AKHILESH CD

The project is due today and I have not received any helpful answers to my requests for guidance I have been submitting since this past Saturday. When will I be able to speak with an instructor to review the project properly as we were promised over the past 3 weeks of the course? From day 1 of the course we were told that the last day of class would be dedicated to project review which simply was not the reality of today's session. I am not able to complete the project and need help. I am at a loss of what to do.
Hi Learner,

Greetings for the day!

I understand your concerns, I wish I could help you on this front right away, but We do not assist one on one mentoring for a course end project as this is the criteria on which we would like to evaluate you in terms of your understanding of the course.

If you are stuck anywhere or if you have any specific doubts please let us know by mentioning it in the ticket, So that we can help you solve it.

I hope this helps you.

AKHILESH CD

Venkanna,
Can you please post solution for project 1?
I understand your concerns, I have shared the sample for project 1. Also I would like we would like to evaluate you in terms of your understanding of the course using your project only.
Project 1 sample: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fdb7PfjLj22zqf74Pv4I4-7CRmYwsa8H/view?usp=sharing
If you are stuck anywhere or if you have any specific doubts please let us know by mentioning it in the ticket, So that we can help you solve it.

Hi Learner,

Greetings for the day!

I understand your concerns, I wish I could help you on this front right away, but We do not assist one on one mentoring for a course end project as this is the criteria on which we would like to evaluate you in terms of your understanding of the course.

I hope this helps you.
Hi Akhilesh,
I submitted my first request two days before the project due date. Your response to that ticket was that the last day was entirely dedicated to project review and that I would have no doubts. On the last day our instructor absolutely did not spend the entire class on project review. All three weeks of the course we were told the last day would be for project review, it was also on the class schedule provided and then you reinforced the notion when I sent a help request prior to the last day.
From my perspective our course missed an entire day of instruction that was promised and we paid for. So you are telling me that this doesn't matter to you? Our course missed an entire day of intended topic and Simplilearn doesn't care to provide it or even acknowledge the fact?

agrivenkat

Alumni
I am worried I will have late submission as the last live class session was not spent reviewing projects as promised. I need assistance and was relying on the help of the last class session. I feel cut off now from any live assistance.
Hi Chelsea Prescott and all other participants,

As promised during the last session of the batch, please find attached the file with step-by-step guidance on making the dashboard for Project 1 - Key Indicators Dashboard.

Also, this file has been kept in the google drive meant for this batch at the below link:

Please go through this and follow the steps to complete the project.

Also, let me know, if you have any further clarifications/queries.

Wish you good luck!

Best Regards,
Venkanna Rupani

Attachments

• Project 1 - Key Indicators Dashboard - Guidance.pdf
    477.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi Venkanna Sir,

My project on Sales Performance was not accepted as the tableau link was not provided. Kindly let me know how to provide the link.

Thankyou.

AKHILESH CD

Hi Venkanna Sir,

My project on Sales Performance was not accepted as the tableau link was not provided. Kindly let me know how to provide the link.

Thankyou.
Hi Learner,
Save your tableau project to Tableau Public by clicking File->Save to Tableau Public
Please copy and paste your Tableau Public profile like in the remarks section of project submission.