Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate | Deepaak N | Feb 06 - Feb 28 | 2021

Harshita Pemmasani

Alumni
Hi everyone,

I tried saving the whole tableau workbook by just using the save button shortcut but it only saves a view. So if anyone is confused about this (especially because we missed the first class), I have figured out that you have to use the "Save to Tableau Public As" option in the "File" menu in order to save and retrieve the entire workbook.

Regards,
Harshita

Hi everyone,

I tried saving the whole tableau workbook by just using the save button shortcut but it only saves a view. So if anyone is confused about this (especially because we missed the first class), I have figured out that you have to use the "Save to Tableau Public As" option in the "File" menu in order to save and retrieve the entire workbook.

Regards,
Harshita
hey can you let the teacher know I got kicked out the class and it wont let me rejoin

touchstone.in

Hi Deepak

Just want to know what to mention in write up section, like you want us to mention all the steps & requirements
Hello Arshee, The write up should have just a short summary of what your visualization is doing and what are the results of the analysis. need not write more than 5-10 sentences.