Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate | Deepak | 5 July-26 July|

Hi Deepak,
I am going through the recordings of the two classes for this batch available on LMS. but through that i couldnt get the google drive adress/link . can you please share the same here

Hello Learners,

Please post your queries here.
Hi Deepak,
I am going through the recordings of the two classes for this batch available on LMS. but through that i couldnt get the google drive adress/link . can you please share the same here. And pls share other links too, those you shared today. I have some questions for Deepak. How can I reach him? i have installed tableau desktop version, with 14day trial period. 2021.2 version. how can i use it for more duration for free

Respected Sir
plz check this screenshoot Im unable to understand why some of my values are different from the original script. even though I worked completely same like you do

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    266.4 KB · Views: 4
Sir Why Im getting all the possiblites of line , band ,distribution,boxplot in one go however during the class we can see each and evry option individually.This all options in one table makes the chart more confusing and weird .Plz help me with this

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    174.2 KB · Views: 1

aninayak

Sir Why Im getting all the possiblites of line , band ,distribution,boxplot in one go however during the class we can see each and evry option individually.This all options in one table makes the chart more confusing and weird .Plz help me with this
Hi Prateek, you are getting multiple reference lines as you would have clicked ok for the different options. Check how many reference lines you have created(attached screenshot). Keep 1 and delete other reference lines. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Mulitple Reference lines.png
    Mulitple Reference lines.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 2
**NEW UNION Session ERROR**

Hi Deepak,

While trying the New Union during the session, this was the error we all were encountering. I even tried to open up the tableau again and try it but to no avail.

Kindly suggest the corrective steps.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3

aninayak

Live Classes are not showing for me. Even the Available Classes are blank. Is anyone else facing this issues?

Attachments

• Tableau - Classses- Blank.png
    Tableau - Classses- Blank.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 2

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
If anyone else is also facing the same issue, Please do raise ticket, Team will assist you

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"