Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate - Jan 6,7,13,14,20,21,27,28 2018

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Priyanka
GTA - Simplilearn

_14954

Alumni
what does Window Average Function do in calculated fields? Can someone please explain with an example.
Thanks!

_14954

Alumni
Guided exercise has scenarios from different Data sources other than Sample superstore. Where can they be downloaded to complete the exercises?
Thanks!

_19550

Alumni
For the project there is point mentioned to show trend and outliers whereas the final dashboard it is shown as only Sales Vs Budget - Category/Segment wise. I needed a hint whether a seperate graph also needs to be done in the workings..

Do we have to attach every screen shot we do or just share the link.

Please help with this

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-27_13-54-7.png
    upload_2018-1-27_13-54-7.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 19
  • upload_2018-1-27_13-55-35.png
    upload_2018-1-27_13-55-35.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Alok Tyagi

Alumni
Hi Gururaj,

Please find the attached file. Also, I have a question. How can we change the title name dynamically? For Ex. :- IF I select January 2014 then the name should be January 2014 and so on.

upload_2018-1-28_16-12-58.png

Thanks,

Alok Tyagi

_15509

Alumni
Gururaj,
Please find the attached files for Calendar task. As noted, I had trouble with missing dates.
Thanks,
Hui

Attachments

• Calendar Jan.2017_2018-01-25.png
    Calendar Jan.2017_2018-01-25.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Calendar 2.jpg
    Calendar 2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Darshan Kumar Jain

Alumni
Hello,

I am trying to use a self-created data to set the targets for the project to be submitted. I am facing the problem as the data is not being read correctly to show the targets on the graph. Few values go missing when I try to add the targets to the bullet graph. Please help or guide accordingly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    122.4 KB · Views: 11

_15509

Alumni
Hi Darshan,
Good for you, but you don't need to create new data re: "Blend the data with the Saved Sample - Sales Target data set to bring in the Sales Target measure". As far as my understanding, skip this part as instructed. I did so and my project has been approved.
Good luck!
Hui

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello,

I am trying to use a self-created data to set the targets for the project to be submitted. I am facing the problem as the data is not being read correctly to show the targets on the graph. Few values go missing when I try to add the targets to the bullet graph. Please help or guide accordingly.
Hi Darshan,

I had a review on your query from our trainer. So, please elaborate what values you feel are missing. As, if the blend is not done properly then you will not get any output.

So, one reason why you are not getting few values is that the data will not be common in your two sheets.

Avinash Patra

Alumni
Hi,

Can somebody suggest how do we set the target for the project assignment? E.g. target sales should be derived from the previous year sales figure right? And we have a filter to dynamically select the year value.

Regards
Avinash

_15710

Santosh Shaw
Alumni
Hi Priyanka,

The Lesson videos under Syllabus tabs are still not working. This was reported to Sweety on our last session (28th Jan). But no action has been taken yet. Can you please look into this.

Getting the below error message:
---------------------------
Hey,

Thank you for checking out our Tableau Desktop 10 course.

Our online classroom training has plenty of content to help you understand and implement the course knowledge. Kindly get in touch to know more

Regards,

Simplilearn
--------------------

Thanks
Santosh Shaw (shaw.santro)

Alok Tyagi

Alumni
Hi GuruRaj,

I have a problem, could you please help me to solve out this?

I have a dataset of new and returning visit count. I want to calculate the percentage of the new visit. I am attaching the dataset file.
Please have a look and let me know if any concerns.

Thanks,
Alok

Attachments

• Zip File.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 4

_19550

Alumni
For the project there is point mentioned to show trend and outliers whereas the final dashboard it is shown as only Sales Vs Budget - Category/Segment wise. I needed a hint whether a seperate graph also needs to be done in the workings..

Do we have to attach every screen shot we do or just share the link.

Please help with this

Trophies Awarded to _19550
  1. 1
    Awarded: Jan 27, 2018
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

_19550

Alumni
Trophies Awarded to _19550
  1. 1
    Awarded: Jan 27, 2018
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hi Priyanka,

The Lesson videos under Syllabus tabs are still not working. This was reported to Sweety on our last session (28th Jan). But no action has been taken yet. Can you please look into this.

Getting the below error message:
---------------------------
Hey,

Thank you for checking out our Tableau Desktop 10 course.

Our online classroom training has plenty of content to help you understand and implement the course knowledge. Kindly get in touch to know more

Regards,

Simplilearn
--------------------

Thanks
Santosh Shaw (shaw.santro)
Hi Santosh Shaw,

I would like to inform you that, our content team is working on it. And once it is updated, you will be able to access in your LMS account itself.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.