Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate | May 17 - 31 | DeepakN

Alisha_1

Simplilearn Support Community Manager
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
This is the community thread for Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate May 17 - 31 batch by DeepakN.

Jeevan s

Hi, anyone suggest me i am not able to save my sheets, i have already registerd in tableau sigin but not able to save, is their any alternate way to save my sheets

Hi Deepak,

I have completed the assignment ex. 3.2 and attached it here. Please let me know if it is correct.

Thanks and regards,
Grace

Attachments

• Tableau-Ex 3.2.jpg
    Tableau-Ex 3.2.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 15
What to do if the file we are connected to is getting updates while we are still analysing? How to get the updated data without resetting the analysis we have already done?

Hi Deepak,

While working on the project, encountered an issue with the Date Columns(Order Date in the sample super store and Order date in the Sales Target table). Did not know how to synchronize the dates as they are different for both the tables(Tried with parameter also, but couldn't find a solution). Would you be able to discuss how to deal with such situations?

Hi,

I have started working on Project 2, upon further analysis.

1. Target Sales is sum of all years Target, even though we select the year 2014.
2. For representing as a bullet chart , which parameter we need to choose sales or sales target and with what aggregate ?

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hello team...
iam unable to access live classes

Hello team...
iam unable to access live classes
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.
Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Hii,
I am one step away from submitting my project. I am stuck at one thing, if we select a random year . sales is shown for that year but target sales is shown for all the years combined. I am attaching the same

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-30 at 8.27.46 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-30 at 8.27.46 AM.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 4