Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tableau | Feb 1 - Feb 22 | Trainer - Preethi

Ahamika Banerjee

Unable to connect to the live class. The class had already started but due to some issues the host had to close and then resume the class. But it's not resumed yet. Today is our last class for Tableau hence posted here.

Unable to join the Tableau class by preethi trainer from Feb 1st to Feb 22nd. Today is our last class. It says meeting not in progress

Hi Learners,

This thread is for you to discuss the queries related to the course Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate.

Thanks & Regards
Team Simplilearn
Unable to join the Tableau class by preethi trainer from Feb 1st to Feb 22nd. Today is our last class. It says meeting not in progress

N Ravikumar

Customer
Customer
I have attended both Live and Self Learning Tableau Classes > 90% (Weekday 9pm to 11pm batch and the duration period is 01 Feb-21 to 22 Feb-21) and I have completed my project and submitted on 21 Feb-2021.
Till now I didn't receive any confirmation mail from your end. My colleagues did their project and submitted today. Whereas they received a confirmation mail within one hour. Why mine is getting delayed? Kindly resolve this and unlock my Certificate.

Attachments

• 90 % Completed both live and Self learning classes.png
    90 % Completed both live and Self learning classes.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi Simplilearn Team
I also didn't get any update for the extension of last Tableau class ... Will that be happen today or not..

Hello @Simplilearn Get Certified Get Ahead. Our Tableau class which was scheduled to end on 22nd February, i.e.- yesterday was extended till today and we were informed that a link will be sent to us so that we'll be able to attend the class but it hasn't been sent yet. The class is about to start at 9pm. Please send the link asap. Thank you.

Has anyone received the link yet through mail or LMS? Please paste the class link here if anyone has received it. @Kiran Tata @Alpika Gupta @Thamanna. M @Shruti Bajaj_1
no i haven't received any link yet

This is ridiculous. Nobody from the team responding to our messages and even no response from customer care as well.. This is our last and imp. class as well.

simplilearn team , can anyone from the team at least respond to the message thread, in yes or No since we cannot wait so long just for the classes we have other work as well.

_45851

Did the last class which was rescheduled for yesterday happened or not.I have raised a ticket requesting for the live link but no response.Any updates?