Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Take our PMP Practice Test and Share your Scores

Mirzet

I cannot find the free mock test as well. I am not taking the paid pmp classes, would that make the difference whether I am able to view the free mock test or not?

Friends - Done !
I have cleared my PMP certification on 17th March 2016. No doubt, it is real tough test. It tests our in depth project management knowledge.
Preparation - I went with PMBOK5 guide and with Rita Mulcahy 8th edition book.
I haven't prepared on new added topics

Good Luck to everyone !!

Cheers,
KMK

Anything above 75% would be considered that you are prepared for the exam. There is no percentage specified by PMI, as the scoring would be 1 point for every right answer and there is no negative marking and the results are announced on grading basis.

Hi,

I got 76% and 73.5% in Simulation test 1 and 2 in first attempt. In second attempt my scores are above 85%. Can I consider myself prepared for the exam?

Hi,
I got 76% and 73.5% in Simulation test 1 and 2 in first attempt. In second attempt my scores are above 85%. Can I consider myself prepared for the exam?

tim jerome

Trainer
Friends - Done !
I have cleared my PMP certification on 17th March 2016. No doubt, it is real tough test. It tests our in depth project management knowledge.
Preparation - I went with PMBOK5 guide and with Rita Mulcahy 8th edition book.
I haven't prepared on new added topics

Good Luck to everyone !!

Cheers,
KMK
Congratulations! What you have, you earned, and nothing/noone can take it from you. Onward and upward -

tabish.shadab

Alumni
Hi Friends,
I cleared my PMP yesterday.
I would like to share my experience-simplilearn as well as PMP exam.If I talk about the online videos( I was enrolled for self learning online program), they are sufficient to develop the base to answer the PMP real exam questions. I just went through the videos. Did not put any emphasis on the PMBOK book; there is lot to be read and remembered and i had time constraint. I completed revising the videos 2 days before exam. Next 2 days I was able to give only 3 tests; but made sure i went through the wrongly answered questions.My practice test performance were as follows:
Test 1: 68%
Test 2: 66.5%
Test 3: 63%
I did not retake the tests-I think it is a waste of time as you would know the answers after going through the wrongly answered questions.
Talking about the simplilearn practice test questions-I think 75% of the questions are on the PMP pattern, the rest 25% are either not aligned with the scope of exam(new topics and terms come up) or the answer options are not properly framed creating ambiguity. I did not agree to some of the answers personally. I think these might be one of the reasons for my poor performance.

The actual PMP exam questions are crisp and options are framed keeping in mind the test objective and strategy. This is why you are not confused much between the answer options. If you have studied all the topics well you would actually be scoring higher in the actual exam as I did. I had proficient level in 4 process groups and had moderately proficient level in one process group, which is very high compared to what i had expected based on my practice test performance.

My final tip: If you think you have covered the topic well and confident about yourself, just go for the exam even if you have scored 65%.in practice tests
And Before closing, many Thanks to simplillearn for creating such a nice and concise learning program.

All the Best!
Regards,
Tabish

Hello Everyone!

Do you want to know how good of a Project management professional you'd make?

Take our free online test (click here) and share your results here. Mention "need advice" in your post and our PMP experts will guide you.

Again, I am asking for advice for the 3rd time. Every time I click one the link it does not take me to the test page. It goes to a main resource page. The link shows as http://www.simplilearn.com/resources/project-management-practice-tests but it just goes to http://www.simplilearn.com/resources/

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Dong_2

Again, I am asking for advice for the 3rd time. Every time I click one the link it does not take me to the test page. It goes to a main resource page. The link shows as http://www.simplilearn.com/resources/project-management-practice-tests but it just goes to http://www.simplilearn.com/resources/

I thought the free sample test are no longer available. If you signed up for the self training course you will have access to 4 sample test under Lessons/Simulations.

Timothy Oke(3626)

Alumni

Ruth - Here's where I found the practice exams. Go to My Courses. You MUST start any of the modules. Click on "Lessons" at the top of the leftmost panel - THEN the simulated tests appear at the bottom.

Hope that helps.

A

Ashish J

Hi Ruth,

I guess Dyun and Timothy have already answered your query. We have removed the free PMP practice test for now. However, if you have already purchased PMP course, then you can access 5 simulation tests at the bottom of the lessons tab as mentioned by Timothy.

ZULFIQAR ALI AHMED

Alumni
Hello Everyone!

Take our free online test (click here) and share your results here. Mention "need advice" in your post and our PMP experts will guide you.
Where ca I find the online tests? Unable to figure out. Please provide me the link.

Vinutha

Manager
Staff member
Hi,

The tests are part of the course package. When you access the course, you will be able to find the tests under the lessons list by clicking on the tab "All lessons" on the left hand corner.

Hello Everyone!

Hi, I am not able to access the sample mock test..kindly share the link again.

Hi,

The tests are part of the course package. When you access the course, you will be able to find the tests under the lessons list by clicking on the tab "All lessons" on the left hand corner.

Hi, I am not able to access the sample mock tests...for PMP exam. kindly share the link.

Vinutha

Manager
Staff member
Hi Roopa,

If you have purchased the PMP course, you should be able to access the SImplilearn simulation tests once you login to the LMS. In case the if you are still unable to locate the them, share a screen shot of the LMS that you are referring.

The mock tests are aligned to PMBOK 5th edition, since there is no version change in PMBOK and the changes are to do with process groups we plan to update the test papers accordingly.
Madam, this is Arun, aspirant of PMP. Please guide me to find sample test questions of PMP. Thanks for the help.

Vinutha

Manager
Staff member
HI Arun,

If you have purchased the course from Simplilearn the test papers are part of the course package. They are updated and are available on the LMS when you access the course.

Vinutha

Manager
Staff member
At the end of every chapter we provide quizzes too and in the download section you will also come across exercises.

Dong_2

Test 1 - 88% (Retook the test 3 times)
Test 2 - 80% (Retook test 2 times)
Test 3 - 80% (Retook test 1 time)
Test 4 - 79% (Retook test 1 time)
Test 5 - N/A

Hello Everyone!

Hi Shruti, Thanks for your Information. but clicking on the link I could not find free online test. Can you please let me know as to whether it is available till date.

Sudhakar Dama

Alumni
Hello Everyone!

Hi Shruti,

I couldn't able to see the free online tests after clicking the provided URL.
Please assist.

Thanks,
Sudhakar
Continue to practice till you score 80% in all tests :)

Abhishek Singh_13

Alumni
got poor score, 58.5% on the second test. Is that with others, I felt the second test as harassment, too many long questions and some of the questions were like omg, even such questions can come and I was like I'd have checked on those topic before. Horrible score and feeling down after the test.

Hello Team,

I am new member @ Simplilearn for PMP Certification. I am looking for a free 200 PMP Questions before attending the 5 simulations exams.

Regards,
Deepika

tim jerome

Trainer
Hi, everyone - and thank you so much for sharing. I'd like to level-set on what we consider 'good' or 'bad' test scores. This is entirely dependent on your perceptions.

If you have never been challenged by these type of questions, and have not studied across the whole Project Management Process framework, you can expect to get at the very best 40-50% on initial tests. This plays out across my experience in classes for many years. It's not your fault, but does describe where you are in your professional development and experience. You have a data point without context.

Consider you going into a gym for the first time in many years, and comparing yourself against other people who have gone daily for decades. Your performance is not a reflection on you in 'comparison against expectations', but more where you are in your process. No more. It's not fair to compare, and doesn't give you any information.

Now - if you treat this as a true benchmark, you have something of value. You can review between quiz and exam iterations and note any change in score against manner in which you studied and reviewed. THIS is worthy of attention. You can try different methods, and determine which method is most effective.

This is the way business and science approaches such problems, and is the way the material supports continuous improvement within projects. Did you get a good score? Great! Focus on which method works best, and use that to accelerate your preparation. Did you get a poor score? Great - more information! You know that this form of study / review doesn't work for you. Preparation for the test is very personal, dependent on where you are in your readiness as well as the style of study and review which work best for you. With this strategy, you can minimize the plateaus and accelerate the growth as much as you desire.

Good luck, and keep the sharing and questions coming...

p.s. Deepika - currently I'm aware of quizzes and the 5 practice exams online, and quizzes, exercises and exam in the eBook - many questions on other questions haven't resulted in a definitive answer. If others know of any, please provide guidance and we'll all benefit!

aditya (3630)

Alumni
Hello Everyone!

Hi,

Would you be able to paste the direct link to the sample tests ?
I'm having hard time finding them.

Thank you,
Aditya.