Tell me more about Simplilearn

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Mallikkitaynik, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Mallikkitaynik

I want to know more about Simplilearn such as when it was established? Can you talk to me more about the people behind Simplilearn? Such as what credentials do the instructors have?

2. Dardaigh

Dardaigh Member

Simplilearn started out as a project management blog in 2009 and has since evolved to be a premier learning institution online, having trained over 100,000 industry professionals. The site has received numerous awards including the TiE Lumis Excellence award 2012.

You can read much more about the Simplilearn company history as well as their current offering, creators and site here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplilearn

3. Ashish J

Ashish J Guest

4. Siggy

Siggy Active Member
    Alumni

Are you concerned whether the courses provide excellent training because they are such good value for money? I must admit I had this concern also, but took the plunge and by using the mock exams and the videos as a part of my study for the exam, I passed 1st time. I wouldn't use this course alone, and expect to pass, although I am sure many have, I need to use a variety of different media to make sure the message sinks in and stays!!! I would however recommend this course as an integral part of anyone's study plan.