Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Thank you Sridhar sir! Thanks to SimpliLearn too! - I passed 2021-PMP Above-Target!!

Dear Sridhar sir

I would like to Thank You for sharing your knowledge related to the PMP-exam's end-to-end process and content. I had attended your sessions as part of 14th March 2020 batch. Due to covid / various personal challenges / tech-issues in exam center, I had to move my exam date multiple-times. And finally passed the latest format of PMP exam on 30th July 2021, with Above Target in "People, Process and Business Environment".

Thanks again for sharing your real life experiences too related to various PMP-exam-topics during your training sessions.

Thanks to SimpliLearn platform too for good support.

Best regards
Balki

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Dear Sridhar sir

I would like to Thank You for sharing your knowledge related to the PMP-exam's end-to-end process and content. I had attended your sessions as part of 14th March 2020 batch. Due to covid / various personal challenges / tech-issues in exam center, I had to move my exam date multiple-times. And finally passed the latest format of PMP exam on 30th July 2021, with Above Target in "People, Process and Business Environment".

Thanks again for sharing your real life experiences too related to various PMP-exam-topics during your training sessions.

Thanks to SimpliLearn platform too for good support.

Best regards
Balki
Hi Balakrishna- Wishing you "Best of luck" for your future endeavors

Great Learning!!