There's a problem with the check marks. I listene...

Discussion in 'IT Hardware and Networking' started by Alvin Butler, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Alvin Butler

Alvin Butler New Member

I've completed sections 1 - 8 and it still shows that I have not completed them. It works sometime but not all of the time. Any thoughts about how to resolve it?

2. Bill Ward

Bill Ward New Member

Having the same problem. I've tried replaying the slide, logging out and closing the browser and reopening, and even using a different device, but it doesn't always check the slide as viewed. Annoying!

3. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Alvin,

Our Apology for the delay in response.

I understand there is an issue in check marking the logs which are completed. I logged into your account and see that you have already completed Comptia A Plus Training and have unlocked the certificate.

We would like to inform you that while we are still working to fix the progress related issues, however, we have ensured that it does not hamper your ability to finish your learning.
    While your course progress is still being captured on our servers, it may take upto 7 more days for us to make it visible on your LMS. I would request you to continue your learning and complete the course. Please reply on this ticket once completed and we will arrange to unlock your certificates in your LMS account within 24 hours.

Happy Learning!

4. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Bill,

We would like to inform you that while we are still working to fix the progress related issues, however, we have ensured that it does not hamper your ability to finish your learning.

While your course access is still being captured on our servers, it may take upto 7 more days for us to make it visible on your LMS. In the meanwhile, I would recommend you to go through the course and simulation tests as normal. Once you have completed the course, please feel free to download the certificates from your LMS by following simple instructions below :

1. Login to LMS with your registered Email Id and password
    2. Hover your mouse over the profile icon on the top right corner of the window and click on “Certificates” tab.
    3. You will be able to view all the certificates in your account.
    4.Click to download PDU certificate/course completion certificate and download the same.