Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Tim Jerome's Upcoming PMP in January

a_59

Hi Tim;
I finally received an email for your upcoming batches in January, and unfortunately, I don't find them as accurate since one of the sessions suggested (January 18th) is not even listed. Please, it helps many of the students out there to plan and complete this PMP requirement (35 hours). I found your style of teaching the most suitable for my learning capabilities, and urgently need to find out when is your next batch. Also, I have listened to all of your Nove28-Jan09 batch (and actually attended the last class), so I am confident if you have any session currently going on, I can catch up with no issue. Please advise.

Best regards,

Khatereh Azarhoush

Hi Tim;
I finally received an email for your upcoming batches in January, and unfortunately, I don't find them as accurate since one of the sessions suggested (January 18th) is not even listed. Please, it helps many of the students out there to plan and complete this PMP requirement (35 hours). I found your style of teaching the most suitable for my learning capabilities, and urgently need to find out when is your next batch. Also, I have listened to all of your Nove28-Jan09 batch (and actually attended the last class), so I am confident if you have any session currently going on, I can catch up with no issue. Please advise.

Best regards,

Khatereh Azarhoush
I would be interested in that list too. did his last class not have the updates?

a_59

No, and I am so tired and frustrated dealing with the customer service, as they REALLY are of no help. My only hope is for Tim to get back with us with a day/time of his new batch(s).