TOGAF related

Discussion in 'IT Service Management - ITIL/ITSM/TOGAF' started by sinha.diptesh, Aug 3, 2016.

1. sinha.diptesh

sinha.diptesh Member

Dear Team,
    Kindly help me to understand-
    1) What is the last date by which I should be able to finish and complete the main TOGAF certification test.
    2) I believe TOGAF main test needs to be taken @ prometric center. How should I book the the slot for test.
    3) To book this test how early should I plan. Example If I want to take test on 31st August, how early should I raise a request to get a slot as per me.

2. Nirupama SK

Nirupama SK Active Member
    Alumni

Hi Diptesh,

We would like to inform you that you still have 121 days left to access the e-learning course content for Togaf i.e., till 7 Dec 2016.
    Yes, you will have to take up the Togaf Certification exam at registered Prometric Center and we will issue the exam voucher for the combined level1 and level 2. To book the exam voucher, we would request you to contact us 4 business days prior to the preferred date. Within 4 business days, we will issue the exam voucher which will be valid for a year. The instructions will be given in the voucher to schedule and write the exam online. You can drop an email through "Help and Support" option from your LMS Account.

Regards,
    Nirupama SK
    Simplilearn- Team