Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Trainer Vaibhav || Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate || Jul 19 - Aug 2

Hi @rajvanshi.vaibhav ,

I am not able to save my file in Tableau Public. I have a active profile in Tableau public. Even though I am having good internet connection, getting below error message.

Unable to complete action
Cannot connect to Tableau Public. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet. If you continue to receive this message, the server may be temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Error Code:9F4C5638
Internet communication error: Couldn't connect to server
(public.tableau.com).

I checked for this issue in multiple websites including Tableau support but didn't get the solution. I have attached the screenshot of the error message. Please suggest if any configurations need to be changed in the application.

Thanks
Anilkumar

Attachments

• TableauError.PNG
    TableauError.PNG
    105.2 KB · Views: 2

rajvanshi.vaibhav

Hi @rajvanshi.vaibhav ,

I am not able to save my file in Tableau Public. I have a active profile in Tableau public. Even though I am having good internet connection, getting below error message.

Unable to complete action
Cannot connect to Tableau Public. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet. If you continue to receive this message, the server may be temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Error Code:9F4C5638
Internet communication error: Couldn't connect to server
(public.tableau.com).

I checked for this issue in multiple websites including Tableau support but didn't get the solution. I have attached the screenshot of the error message. Please suggest if any configurations need to be changed in the application.

Thanks
Anilkumar
i hope this is working now