Uploads from instructor (Poorani)

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Kinjal Patel_1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Kinjal Patel_1

Hello,

I am a Class member of Poorani utilizing https://community.simplilearn.com/threads/cbap-oct-03-oct-25-poorani-srinivasan.56311/ forum group for communication.

I have noticed that when Poorani uploads something to the forum group, we can see her on her screen during the session but materials don't seem to be appearing when we connect to Simply learn. Is there a delay between when the material is uploaded Vs when it's visible to participants?

Please let us know. I have checked with other members in the same group and they noticed the same.

Kinjal Patel

2. Prema.M

Prema.M Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Kinjal,

Please note ,the above thread mentioned by you is the right one,whenever you raise a course specific question in the forum,it would be
    successfully notified to the respective SME and addressed within 2 to 3 business days.

Regards,
    Prema M

3. Kinjal Patel_1

Thanks Prema for the reply.

I am trying to access the material posted by Poorani. How can I access those? Poorani Shows us the file that she linked on Sunday 10/18