Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Using PMP Exam Prep 8 Edithion

Kazeem__1

According to RMC exam prep book, one should not do the practice exam immediately after one finished reading each chapter. Unfortunately, I can't see any place in the book where the recommended time to do the practice exam is mention. Can somebody help me out? I mean the recommended time to take the practice exam?

Priyamwada

Simplilearn Support
Hi Kazeem,

In Simplilearn's PMP e- books you will find the practice tests/ exercises which are chapter based questions.
I will suggest you to go through them as they will give you a clarity about the current level of PMP preparations.

Regards,
Priyamwada

Chandra M R(4723)

Consultant & Coach
Alumni
Trainer
According to RMC exam prep book, one should not do the practice exam immediately after one finished reading each chapter. Unfortunately, I can't see any place in the book where the recommended time to do the practice exam is mention. Can somebody help me out? I mean the recommended time to take the practice exam?
Dear Kazeem,

There is no mandate that you should do so many hours of practice. It is individual's appetite for learning and ability to grasp knowledge. Ideally, for PMP preparation you should at least dedicate three months time to induct the knowledge to yourself.

As indicated by you, yes is advisable to go through all the chapters, at least once, before you take full fledged Practice Q&A. However, you will find the Quiz in every chapter of Simplilearn's PMP slide deck / LMS video. check this out.

All the best for your PMP journey.

With Best Regards
Cha.Ma.Raa