Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Where can I get the recorded session for a registe...

Priyamwada

Simplilearn Support
Hi Lakshmana,

Kindly find the steps to download the recordings:

After the end of every session, within 12 hours the S3 Amazon recording link will be available in your LMS. We request you to kindly download the recording from your LMS .

You can download the recordings from LMS by following the below steps and also you may find the screenshot for your reference:

A. Click on My courses in LMS.

B. Click on the course name (In Search field) for which you need the download.

C. Once you are in learning portal, click on “Batches Tab”.

D. Under Registered Batches, you will find a link “Download Recordings”.

E. Click on it, then you will get a pop-up with list of classes for that batch along with a download icon.

F. Click on the icon and save the file to keep the recordings on your system for future reference.

NOTE: Kindly allow the Pop up Blocker

recording-jpg.2404

Happy Learning!!
Priyamwada Singh - Global Teaching Assistant

sumit.acharyaa

Alumni
Hello Priyamwada -
I do not see the black vertical ribbon on the left of my LMS portal! Is the recordings now in a different location? Thanks for helping.

Hi Lakshmana,

Kindly find the steps to download the recordings:

After the end of every session, within 12 hours the S3 Amazon recording link will be available in your LMS. We request you to kindly download the recording from your LMS .

You can download the recordings from LMS by following the below steps and also you may find the screenshot for your reference:

A. Click on My courses in LMS.

B. Click on the course name (In Search field) for which you need the download.

C. Once you are in learning portal, click on “Batches Tab”.

D. Under Registered Batches, you will find a link “Download Recordings”.

E. Click on it, then you will get a pop-up with list of classes for that batch along with a download icon.

F. Click on the icon and save the file to keep the recordings on your system for future reference.

NOTE: Kindly allow the Pop up Blocker

recording-jpg.2404

Happy Learning!!

Priyamwada

Simplilearn Support
Hello Priyamwada -
I do not see the black vertical ribbon on the left of my LMS portal! Is the recordings now in a different location? Thanks for helping.

Hi Sumit,

The recordings are still available on the same location.
In case you are unable the see the recordings, please feel free to reach us through Help & Support.

Happy Learning!!

Hi Sumit,

The recordings are still available on the same location.
In case you are unable the see the recordings, please feel free to reach us through Help & Support.

Happy Learning!!
Hi,
Any idea about how to convert the arf to MP4. I have tried to used the network recording player but still can not convert the video. i have been asked for site URL and I do not know it and account name and password which account should I use.
Thanks

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 7