Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Why my tickets are getting Resolved without any resolution

Hi ,
I am naveen working as a pyspark developer from past 1.5 years, I felt simplilearn to be a good platform to be good place to improve my skills ,
so ,I took a subscription for simplilearn on May 27th , the guy on the call who spoke to me on call - told that there was Pyspark classes available and it would start with live classes , I also told him - the main moto of me opting this course is pyspark - he continued to tell it would be available from live classes
BUT WHEN I ATTENDED THE LIVE CLASSES IT WAS JUST SCALA WITH SPARK , and presenter told me to raise request with support on that day , I have raised my request on "14th" of JUNE - now it is '22nd of JUNE' they still be giving false commitments - stating my issue will be solved today , tomorrow and by evening -Also , closing the tickets with name by sending pyspark installation link to windows ( I don't know , how Pyspark installation will be helping me for live classes I asking for pyspark )
till today I haven't heard from them yet
- They are just waiting for my money to be debited from the account - as I took the EMI option ,

I have already lost trust in the process - please freeze my 'subscription' , the live classes started on 14th and I have raised my request on 14th

If you guys are reading this - FIX this issue and Don't disappoint people who trust you and join the course.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"