WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by an annoyed spam recipient, Oct 7, 2015.

1. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR COURSE. I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED. PLEASE RESPECT THE WISHES OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT YOUR GARBAGE

2. Hal Mann

Hal Mann Guest

I agree - I believe that Simplilearn is breaking the law by not providing a "unsubscribe" link to all of their spam mail.

3. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Customer and Hal,

I apologize for the mishap.

Kindly provide me your email ID so that I can check and ensure that the same is unsubscribed from our mailers list.

4. i am not going to post my work email in a forum; i imagine that is how you got it in the first place.

i would be happy to send it to you directly.

5. Swathi.P

Swathi.P Member
    Alumni

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please send us an email and we shall take care of the request.

6. You people are ridiculous.

7. SPAM!

SPAM! Guest

I contacted you directly with my email address two days ago (THE ONE TO REMOVE) and I've since been flooded with spam emails from you.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Don't you know that this is a horrendous business practice and will only serve to drive potential customers away?

STOP SPAMMING PEOPLE.

8. Alisha_1

Hello,

We are sorry that your request wasn't taken care.

Could you please help us with the ticket number which you have received after sending an email to us. We will look into this on priority.

9. more spam

more spam Guest

I didn't get a ticket number. I went through your website and made NUMEROUS requests to remove me from your spam lists. AND I GOT TWO MORE THIS MORNING.

I know I can just mark it as junk. But I never signed up for this and you people are harassing me, and it's annoying and illegal.

10. more spam

more spam Guest

I have an idea for you!

REMOVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY UNSUBSCRIBE INSTEAD OF FORCING PEOPLE TO EMAIL YOU DIRECTLY OR OPEN ISSUES.

11. Alisha_1

Hi,

We are working on this, please allow us some time we will get back to you shortly. Meanwhile please send us an email to support@simplilearn.com and share the ticket ID here.